Peter Pan & Wendy (2023)

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Peter Pan & Wendy (2023)

Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy

Director: David Lowery

Cast: Alexander Molony, Ever Anderson, Jude Law, Yara Shahidi, Alyssa Wapanatâhk, Jim Gaffigan, Molly Parker, Jacobi Jupe, Joshua Blue Pickering, Sebastian Billingsley-Rodriguez, Felix de Sousa, Kelsey Yates, Skyler Yates, Noah Matthews Matofsky, Diana Tsoy, Florence Bensberg, Caelan Edie, Alan Tudyk

Release: 2023-04-28

Runtime: 106

Plot: Live-action adaptation of J.M. Barrie's classic tale of a boy who wouldn't grow up and recruits three young siblings in London to join him on a magical adventure to the enchanted Neverland island.

Animosity

Fuck off Disney. This actually looks decent if it wasnt for the woke bull shit with female Lost Boys.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Didnt they do this less than 10 years ago?

WB did back in 2015;

Last edited:
  • 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 1 user

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Give me a real adaptation of this instead please:

715662.jpg

Caliane

English people can't have anything. Everything must be taken from them.

Pretty amusing Tiger Lily appears to be in it. And really, Peter should only be played by 35 yr old white women.

• 1Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Good.

The sooner they pump out these woke flops the sooner they get the message and we can actually get decent shit again.

Bob Iger might be a faggot, but he's a greedy faggot whose love of woke bullshit is less than his love of money

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Of course Hook, as the villain is still white along with Wendy because of the need to push white girls towards diverse romantic interests.

Chris

Potato del Grande
So we can look forward to another Tarzan attempt in the next couple of years, nice.
Anything that is public domain is going to be endlessly rebooted until the industry crashes. I'm looking forward to the next Robin Hood and King Arthur movies!

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Bob Iger might be a faggot, but he's a greedy faggot whose love of woke bullshit is less than his love of money
Thats the guy who ushered all this in.

Chapek was just at the helm when the woke impacted the bottom line.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Iger wasnt even there when all this was being made lol.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Unlike the other Disney first-time live-action adaptations I feel like Peter Pan needs a bigger twist than racial diversity to have a reason to be made. Whatever.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database