Petition: Which Forum Should an EQN Landmark thread go into?

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Same as title. Where should we make a new thread for the people that actually want to discuss something about EQN:Landmark? Is it an MMO, or does it belong in Other Games?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Other games? Isn't all "your own little world" that you build crap?

Unless I missed something. I would say it goes where minecraft is.

I'd change my mind if ends up where its a giant open world and you get at least 1000+ people building in one "instance".

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Other games? Isn't all "your own little world" that you build crap?

Unless I missed something. I would say it goes where minecraft is.

I'd change my mind if ends up where its a giant open world and you get at least 1000+ people building in one "instance".
I don't think you control your own servers. You have to go into the world and stake claim to your own chunk of land. I don't know how large servers are going to be, though.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think you control your own servers. You have to go into the world and stake claim to your own chunk of land. I don't know how large servers are going to be, though.
Makes sense. But If its just hey, we can have 10-50 people building per "map" then no sorry, into other games.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I'm pretty sure it's going to be a world populated with a bunch of people. And productions from Landmark may be represented in EQNext. They shouldn't be separated.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I put MMO. It's related to EQ Next and content will go from one to another(and vice versa maybe?). That said, I don't really care which forum it's in.

Malice_sl

shitlord
Put both in the Rickshaw so we don't have to listen to Rolx be a weeping vagina.

But I think EQN:LM should be in the same forum as the regular EQN thread, just for ease of access?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you would lump together Stargate Universe with the original and Stargate Atlantis, then you should keep EQN:M with EQN in the same forum.
Pinky and the Brain + Animaniacs
Crusade + Babylon 5
Batman Beyond
Colbert Report + The Daily Show
Darkwing Duck + Duck Tales
etc

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...sion_spin-offsDon't hate me for linking this)

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I'm comfortable with SG:U being lumped together with SG:A. SG:1 is the only special case, and MacGyver is probably a big part of that.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
*shrugs*Far as I'm understanding it, EQNL will be running on SOE's own servers, with a large number of players on each server; sounds like an mmo to me.

Zuuljin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I voted for general, but actually think it should be in an EQNext subforum in MMO General.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Don't spread out the traffic, keep it in the MMO forum. If not for the EQN thread this forum would get little traffic.