Phantasy Star Online 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Sounds like we're getting close to a NA beta test and possible release. Was anyone else going to give this a try? Loved I and II.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
7a8a6bd840913432e53f6b748b7d83dc.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Definitely picking it up, Ep 2 was my first real "online" game and my first 1000+ hour game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
If anyone was curious, this is what you have to look forward to.

20200316_151050.jpg

Edit: Looks like it's because beta doesn't actually start until March 17, 8:00PM CST.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
i loved PSO hopefully this come sooner than later the wiki said early 2020 so well see i guess, are they taking sign ups for a PC beta anyone know?

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
From what I understand they are the only reason it’s here in the west so I do expect a gap before official PC launch.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Game just doesnt get me hyped.. and I loved tf out of the early Sega ones.

• 1Like

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm on Ship 2, TBD if I stay or not - they only had 1 and 2 open for the CBT so it might end up being way overpopulated.

::EDIT:: They had issues when it launched CBT - Servers took about 5 hours to get stable so I don't have high ambitions for tonight, mainly planing on tweaking some character looks and maybe re-rolling a couple - if the servers are good out of the gate I'll get some time in otherwise the plan is to go hard tomorrow night.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nice! I had a good experience as well, I have no idea what my in game number is but my gamer tag is ArchAstartes if you want to group up or anything, I’m off the next 2 days so the plan is to go pretty hard tonight.

• 2Like