Pharmakos' Chemo Ward

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm not reading this entire thread but from what I've seen glancing at a few posts is you don't have a job? Why not?

What?! You responded to a post without reading the entire forum first?

I'll let you off this time but next time it's a re-posted reaction

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
A young child asks their parent "how many milliliters are in a gallon?"

The parent says "I don't know, I'm an American."

A few days later, they ask, "how many meters are in a yard?"

Their parent says, again, "I don't know, I'm an American."

On yet another day, that same child asks "how many grams are in an ounce?"

Their parent says, confidently, "twenty-eight."

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The Lord says:

Look, my servant will succeed!
He will be elevated, lifted high, and greatly exalted—
(just as many were horrified by the sight of you)
he was so disfigured he no longer looked like a man;
his form was so marred he no longer looked human—
so now he will startle many nations.
Kings will be shocked by his exaltation,
for they will witness something unannounced to them,
and they will understand something they had not heard about.
Who would have believed what we just heard?
When was the Lord’s power revealed through him?
He sprouted up like a twig before God,
like a root out of parched soil;
he had no stately form or majesty that might catch our attention,
no special appearance that we should want to follow him.
He was despised and rejected by people,
one who experienced pain and was acquainted with illness;
people hid their faces from him;
he was despised, and we considered him insignificant.
But he lifted up our illnesses,
he carried our pain;
even though we thought he was being punished,
attacked by God, and afflicted for something he had done.
He was wounded because of our rebellious deeds,
crushed because of our sins;
he endured punishment that made us well;
because of his wounds we have been healed.
All of us had wandered off like sheep;
each of us had strayed off on his own path,
but the Lord caused the sin of all of us to attack him.
He was treated harshly and afflicted,
but he did not even open his mouth.
Like a lamb led to the slaughtering block,
like a sheep silent before her shearers,
he did not even open his mouth.
He was led away after an unjust trial—
but who even cared?
Indeed, he was cut off from the land of the living;
because of the rebellion of his own people he was wounded.
They intended to bury him with criminals,
but he ended up in a rich man’s tomb,
because he had committed no violent deeds,
nor had he spoken deceitfully.
Though the Lord desired to crush him and make him ill,
once restitution is made,
he will see descendants and enjoy long life,
and the Lord’s purpose will be accomplished through him.
Having suffered, he will reflect on his work,
he will be satisfied when he understands what he has done.
“My servant will acquit many,
for he carried their sins.
So I will assign him a portion with the multitudes,
he will divide the spoils of victory with the powerful,
because he willingly submitted to death
and was numbered with the rebels,
when he lifted up the sin of many
and intervened on behalf of the rebels.”

Isaiah 52:13-53:12, NET

“When the Son of Man comes in his glory and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. All the nations will be assembled before him, and he will separate people one from another like a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or naked and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ And the king will answer them, ‘I tell you the truth, just as you did it for one of the least of these brothers or sisters of mine, you did it for me.’

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire that has been prepared for the devil and his angels! For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink. I was a stranger and you did not receive me as a guest, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’ Then they too will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not give you whatever you needed?’ Then he will answer them, ‘I tell you the truth, just as you did not do it for one of the least of these, you did not do it for me.’ And these will depart into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Matthew 25:31-46 NET

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Part of why I like to spend time on Fires of Heaven is *because* there are so many terrible, selfish people here. Most of the people I know "IRL" are pretty wonderful people that wouldn't hurt a fly. Most of the people here legitimately believe themselves to be ubermensch, and think that the majority of the world deserves death. Not only is posting here a good reminder that the people in my IRL circle are the exception to the way the average human is, but also this:

As Jesus went on from there, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax booth. “Follow me,” he said to him. So he got up and followed him. As Jesus was having a meal in Matthew’s house, many tax collectors and sinners came and ate with Jesus and his disciples. When the Pharisees saw this they said to his disciples, “Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?” When Jesus heard this he said, “Those who are healthy don’t need a physician, but those who are sick do. Go and learn what this saying means: ‘I want mercy and not sacrifice.’ For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

Matthew 9:9-13 NET

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule genuinely just done with the site if that's how you're going to run it. Not sure why you have such a hard on for Araysar but he's clearly the source of the issue at least 80% of the time. But yeah, with you in charge acting like that, fuck this place. Everyone have a nice life, anyone wants to stay in touch DM me.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
hXMVEad.png

7GV3lof.png

w2pvhKM.png

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
pharm said:
Lol dude you genuinely have double standards.

LLR said:
You fucking tool.

Just today you made a thread with no purpose but to attack not only another person here, but their fucking family. That's always been a no-no.

Then you continually post your woe is me horseshit that has no point all across the forum. NO ONE CARES ON THE INTERNET YOU MORON. You're just text on a screen, as am I, as is anyone. All you're doing is giving people ammo, and you don't get it. You keep stepping on rakes because you think you need some kind of pity, or maybe it's just stupidity. I don't care if you want pity or not, it's how its perceived by everyone and that's what matters. Everyone who encounters the internet for the first time knows all this instinctively after about a week, but you can't seem to figure it out no matter how many times you're told.

Then you won't fucking drop it after I specifically warn you to, landing you in the rickshaw.

Now you want to send me whiny pm's. Do you really think that will accomplish anything? All you've managed to do is is irritate me.

Now, for the last time, KNOCK OFF THE BULLSHIT.

pharm sent at the same time as the above said:
Actually just go ahead and delete my account "a_skeleton_XX" style.

pharm in response to the above said:
Rustled much?

LLR said:
Martyr complex much?

pharm said:
Lol do you want me here or don't you? Lmao. Skeltoning account will help me stay away. We both win.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule genuinely just done with the site if that's how you're going to run it. Not sure why you have such a hard on for Araysar but he's clearly the source of the issue at least 80% of the time. But yeah, with you in charge acting like that, fuck this place. Everyone have a nice life, anyone wants to stay in touch DM me.
You are lying. Here's the post that started the derail:

"As someone on disability..."

That is specifically what I warned you about. Araysar didn't do shit, YOU DID. You constantly bring this up, and it's NOT RELEVANT. To anything, or anyone. That is why you're so insufferable, not just to me, but to most of the forum.

So go ahead and rage here in the shaw where your idiot narcissist act can be ignored unless people are feeling bored.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

That is specifically what I warned you about. Araysar didn't do shit, YOU DID. You constantly bring this up, and it's NOT RELEVANT. To anything, or anyone. That is why you're so insufferable, not just to me, but to most of the forum.

So go ahead and rage here in the shaw where your idiot narcissist act can be ignored unless people are feeling bored.
It wss in reply to a post from Gravel talking about no one working. It was definitely on topic, until the trolls came in and jumped on me and made the thread about me. I casually mentioned myself to support Gravel's point. If that isn't even allowed then you're legitimately fucking nuts.

Gravel said:
Is it? Even if it's 500,000 people that's only a little over a hundred million. We've been constantly shitting out billions for the stupidest shit ever.

We give illegals tens of thousands of dollars.

Hell, it's kind of a joke that anyone even works anymore. The government will give someone in another country ten million for nothing and people are working 2000 hours a year to barely scrape together $70k.

Please skeleton my account. Thank you.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
P.s. the only person raging is you, you're obviously busting a fucking kid over this. If you can't handle running a forum to the point that you're this worked up over me, maybe step the fuck down.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
It wss in reply to a post from Gravel talking about no one working. It was definitely on topic, until the trolls came in and jumped on me and made the thread about me. I casually mentioned myself to support Gravel's point. If that isn't even allowed then you're legitimately fucking nuts.

Please skeleton my account. Thank you.
You don't get to make that call.

You don't get to make the call if you're skeleton'd or not, and you won't be.

I'm not stepping down, especially not over you.

• 1Ice Burn

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You don't get to make that call.

You don't get to make the call if you're skeleton'd or not, and you won't be.

I'm not stepping down, especially not over you.
Other posters when they quit the site have been allowed to have their account skeletoned. I legitimately am quitting. You're just being sad and petty if you're putting your foot down like that.

Like I told you via PM, I've been debating just quitting this site for a long time. My several extended hiatuses in the past couple years were periods where I was planning on not coming back. This is not a spur of the moment decision.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

I swear this guy reminds me a lot of that tranmy who used to be here. Always starting shit then projecting it. Always manipulating Christianity as a weapon.

Gets the noggin joggin

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Blazin Blazin Butthurt Butthurt Denamian Denamian Soygen Soygen

Not sure if I can tag you guys in the Shaw, and i know LLR's word might be the end of it, but if any of you are willing to put in a word as far as convincing LLR to skeleton my account, I would appreciate it. I've been debating quitting the site for a long time anyway. And if I'm this unwelcome here -- not martyring myself -- but I'd rather do everyone a favor and just skeleton my account so that I can't come back. Seems like it would be the best for everyone.