Pharmakos loves the 90s. he needs your help

joz123

Potato del Grande
street rickshaw GIF

Don't need 2 threads about 90's songs.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if i had to pick my most favorite childhood song

i actually liked that ninja rap, at least he wasnt ripping off David Bowie.
this thread is fine for 90s music that people enjoy and it keeps you dorks from derailing my thread .
see i can contribute my own obscure songs.
i loved the shit out of this song as well as this one. two hit wonders are rare.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
as i mentioned in the other thread, my dad worked for Sony Records which meant i got lots of samples of their music. that meant i had access to hit songs from other countries. Rammstein was big here with Du Hast, but outside the US, i think they had Das Modell. anyway. its much better than Du Hast. its a killer song.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
street rickshaw GIF

Don't need 2 threads about 90's songs.
Chuk is butthurt that the other thread has "detailed" away from just being specifically about good songs that got overplayed so much they now they're bad.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

After this one got posted in the other thread, I decided to sit down at my keyboard and learn to play it. Did some reading about the group while I was at it. And found out something interesting about the members... Chynna Phillips is the daughter of John and Michelle Phillips from The Mamas & the Papas, and Carnie and Wendy Wilson are the daughters of Brian Wilson from The Beach Boys.

And Philips wrote it while she was battling substance abuse issues. "Hold on for one more day" being a direct allusion to the Alcoholics Anonymous "one day at a time" slogan.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Dre: Now hold on man, what if there's a good explanation for this?
Em: What, she tripped, fell, and landed on his dick?

Gets me every time

bolok

Trakanon Raider
as i mentioned in the other thread, my dad worked for Sony Records which meant i got lots of samples of their music. that meant i had access to hit songs from other countries. Rammstein was big here with Du Hast, but outside the US, i think they had Das Modell. anyway. its much better than Du Hast. its a killer song.
Amusing cover version. I always enjoyed big blacks version.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Garth sure puts on one hell of a show

He doesn't sell the first two rows at any of his shows and instead sends the crew up to the worst seats in the venue and they randomly pick people to move down to the front rows. My girlfriend went to see Garth with her 3 sisters and they got moved to the front row. She described it as practically an out of body experience being down there.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user