Phasmophobia (PC, VR Crossplay)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I just played this game for 4 hours and it's fun as fuck. Well worth the $13. I also almost shit myself 12 times.

TLDR: 4 player coop ghost hunting. Need to collect evidence and submit your findings. Uses local voice to interact with spirits/players.

Here's my VOD if anyone is inclined:

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Watched TPain play this for a few the other night, I was crying laughing.

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
T-Pain is hilarious. Unfortunately I guess my mic was messed up in OBS all night

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Bought this on a whim with some friends and family ---- scared as fuck the whole time. Fucking blast. Definitely bugging, but legitimately horrifying.

The entertainment value of this game being streamed.... Holy fuck. Edit: Holy shit that 2nd T-Pain video sums up this game.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bought this as well, but haven't played it yet. Looking forward to being freaked out. Who's playing this weekend?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'll play next weekend with whoever. I'm VR now and this game is absolutely terrifying

• 1Like

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Hilarious game. Actually get chills, and goose bumps. I could see this getting even better the more work they put in. It was very sound based, which was excellent.

Best event tonight was me and buddy in basement, hear him coming, buddy turns to run, but the ghost locked the front door and I had the key, as I ran out into kitchen from basement stairs it murdered my friend. :p

• 1Worf

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Heard this game was just 1 developer? That's nuts.

Played it last night for the first time with a few buddies that had all played before. Did Intermediate maps and I stuck to my trust EFT meter. Absolutely fun as hell, despite not having in shit pants moments. When the lights went off and the door closed in a room in the high school, and my meter lit up like the 4th of July, it was amazing. Lol

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Pretty much full on addicted to this game now. Thermometer is the way to go. Game is an absolute blast, and it could get better with some more Dev power they just recently added.

Had a " shit my pants" moment tonight: went into a bedroom, plan was to throw down the book really quickly and leave - fucking silhouette spawned right in front of me making a ghastly sound, had the chills haha.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
On VR it's pants shittable at all times. Way too real lol

Definitely most fun with friends

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Absolutely man. Name the day. Saturday next week?

I have the oculus quest 2 coming tomorrow

You'd have to be ok with my wife jumping on once or twice. Hit me up on Facebook later, we can arrange it

Yeah let’s do Saturday :) What time do you plan on starting?

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
Enjoyed what little I have been able to play of it, a lack of friends who have it makes it hard for me to play as I have little interest in joining rando games.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'll stream this tonight, with the ever sober utnayan in game. I just mute my mic when the wife takes turns.

Played a few hours last night in VR and goddamn this shit is spoopy

Newbies are the funniest because they get so scared shitless

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Does the game have single player mode and if so, is it worth buying just for that?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Finally got to play this, in hindsight I don't remember cursing as much as I did watching some clips.