Phoenix Forgotten (2017)

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Phoenix Forgotten (2017)

Genre: Horror, Mystery, Science Fiction

Director: Justin Barber

Cast: Florence Hartigan, Jeanine Jackson, Chelsea Lopez, Justin Matthews, Luke Spencer Roberts, Cyd Strittmatter, Matt Biedel, Ana Dela Cruz, Jay Pirouznia, Marc Marron

Release: 2017-04-21

Runtime: 80

Plot: In the spring of 1997, several residents of Phoenix, Arizona claimed to witness mysterious lights in the sky. This phenomenon, which became known as "The Phoenix Lights," remains the most famous UFO sighting in American history. On July 23, 1997, three high school student filmmakers went missing while camping in the desert outside Phoenix. The purpose of their trip was to document their investigation into the Phoenix Lights. They were never seen again. Twenty years later, Sarah Bishop, a documentary filmmaker and younger sibling of one of the missing, returns to Phoenix to delve into the their disappearances and the emotional trauma left on those that knew them. Nothing can prepare her for the shocking discovery of a tape from the night her brother and his friends disappeared.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

So I have an obsession with Found Footage films for some reason. I watch pretty much any of them I come across. FF about aliens are actually kind of rare so I'll be watching this. I really loved the Wicksboro Incident.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I generally like the found footage stuff. I got psyched about the Blair With 2 thing, and that was not good. I want to believe this will be good.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Add me to the list of found footage junkies. Not sure why, but I can't get enough of them, even though most are absolute garbage.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I generally like the found footage stuff. I got psyched about the Blair With 2 thing, and that was not good. I want to believe this will be good.

Watch some of the lesser known ones. The Wicksboro Incident is probably my favorite low-budget found footage film.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Watch some of the lesser known ones. The Wicksboro Incident is probably my favorite low-budget found footage film.

Banshee Chapter is pretty good. Very Lovecraftian and it's got fucking Buffalo Bill...

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database