Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
To all that responded with my post, thankyou. I'm lucky to be in my situation.

With that said the back fat they locked in on are taking the longest to heal. It's a new injury and all I can say is, I Can't wait to be back to work.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

You should always have a knife on you but I think you made the right decision. Against two dogs a knife would be a last resort f they got you to the ground but if you're still on your feet then running either to climb on/over something or to find help is definitely what you should do.

Glad you're ok.
I hate thinking about this story but it's different. First bite doesn't register., Second attack you're lucky if you realize

Say all you want but me running Away saved me. I love big dogs but never seem them act like Pits or Rots

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Homsar

So animal control never got them and those dogs are still out there? Scary stuff.
I was on a walk, after hopping a random fence to escape. I now owe 15k to the hospital because I didn't check into the Va properly hopefully they work with me.

They charged me 4k each shot so I owe 16k for my rabies shots

Last edited:
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Yes, rabies shots are 4k each and you have to take 4. Glad I'm paying 16k for shit or hope not

Last edited:

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Well I did say "I think you made the right decision".

Had any issues with hyper-vigilance while out in public since the attack?
Not since he changed his wardrobe

giphy.gif

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
One of my techs had pits. She came home one day to blood everywhere. The female outside was in heat and her male ate through a metal door to get to her.