Pitch Perfect 3 (2017)

faille

Molten Core Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Pitch Perfect 3

Tagline: Last Call Pitches

Genre: Comedy

Director: Trish Sie

Cast: Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson, Brittany Snow, Hailee Steinfeld, Elizabeth Banks, Anna Camp, Alexis Knapp, Ruby Rose, Ester Dean, Hana Mae Lee, Chrissie Fit, Kelley Jakle, Shelley Regner, Andy Allo

Release: 2017-12-21

Runtime: 93

Plot: After the highs of winning the world championships, the Bellas find themselves split apart and discovering there aren't job prospects for making music with your mouth. But when they get the chance to reunite for an overseas USO tour, this group of awesome nerds will come together to make some music, and some questionable decisions, one last time.

faille

Molten Core Raider

Saw this last night. Was pretty decent, better than the second but not as good at the first, but continues the idea of trying to make things bigger and grander. Plenty of laughs not in the trailer but also a fair few forced jokes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
PP1 was an unexpectedly fun romp. PP2 was a an exact remake dialed up leaving behind something plausible to constant facepalm, minus the fun and humor.
PP3 hard pass. irredeemable.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I'm always down for a new PP movie.

Until they stop using the Treblemakers. At that point, I'm done.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm down for any movie with those two commentators. When will they realize they are the real stars and do a movie with them just commenting on various shitty competitions?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I'm down for any movie with those two commentators. When will they realize they are the real stars and do a movie with them just commenting on various shitty competitions?

Can confirm they were fantastic in this. It is a great date movie. Oddly enough, there is quite a bit less singing in this one and more actual movie. It was definitely worth seeing once, but I don't think you should pay theater prices for it.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I thought this was the worst of the 3, but still entertaining. I don't regret paying for the ticket. It was a lot more absurd than I remember the first two being, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I might just be getting old and out of touch with the hip kids, but I didn't recognize/enjoy the music in this as much as the other ones.

Anna Kendrick is so hot.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It was a lot more absurd than I remember the first two being,

Please don't tell me it got to Breakin, or You Got Served levels of absurdity, where important shit was somehow on the line.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
There's an international money scheme and a kidnapping plot with large explosions.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database