Plinkett, Half in The Bag and other web movie reviews

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that makes it even funnier. i dont care if hes gay, i just assumed he was by his voice. im enjoying those podcasts. superman 3 was great

iannis

Musty Nester
I think I actively despise the guy who plays plinket in the half in the bag episodes. That completely forced high pitched laugh. God, just shut up. It's worse than nails on a chalkboard.

I just want to punch him. He doesn't laugh, he brays.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
This is insane and it's genius. However long these hack fucks have been doing this I can't not try to get people to watch, at least, this one

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Watched that earlier today. That last video is the greatest thing ever put to vhs.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is insane and it's genius. However long these hack fucks have been doing this I can't not try to get people to watch, at least, this one
havent seen this one yet, but these guys always get fucking smashed when they do one of these.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I thought they were just riffing on how drunk they were for their Halloween BOTW, but no, they appear to be legitimately drunk as fuck.

And as someone who was alive in Milwaukee at the time of the copyright, no one I had ever met talked like that, outside of parodying Minnesotans. I have to wonder who they brought in to make that thing (the knife 'ninja' is an actor from a Bruce Lee movie, for instance).

Chris

Potato del Grande
Haha what the fuck, I can't belive that they finally found a legit good video on those crappy instructional VHS tapes.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that was fucking nuts. mike gets so hammered, he isnt even drinking beers anymore.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user