Plotter Printing

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Who has a plotter that can print this PDF for me at cost?

I found a website that can do it but they are charging a decent amount, nothing insane but figured someone has a plotter that can throw this into it and then mail it to me all folded up.

Attachments

• ILTMS Arcade Cabinet MKII Board Cut Templates.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I haven't used my plotter in a while so I'm sure it needs new ink.

I looked up the local engineering supply. They've changed their tagline of the business. Where it used to be engineering supply it's now printing/plotting/graphics and signs.

Sorry, ho help with my plotter down needing ink and non usage in a while.

Last edited:

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
That's a simple enough shape that it's probably easiest to get a big piece of paper and reproduce it by hand with a straight edge and protractor. If that doesn't work and you absolutely need a paper template at low cost and are willing to tile it yourself you could try this, courtesey of ex-engineer turned youtube woodworker Matthias Wandel. He uses it for gears and various relatively high-precision parts for wooden machines.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That's a simple enough shape that it's probably easiest to get a big piece of paper and reproduce it by hand with a straight edge and protractor. If that doesn't work and you absolutely need a paper template at low cost and are willing to tile it yourself you could try this, courtesey of ex-engineer turned youtube woodworker Matthias Wandel. He uses it for gears and various relatively high-precision parts for wooden machines.

Seems so basic, but looks like a pretty sharp little program.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
google blueprint and find a local, it'll be less than shipping to get them printed.

• 1Like