Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

B-Biscuit

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Thread is quiet so thought I'd post a few more pictures to make pharmakos pharmakos and @Koushirou jealous

View attachment 130807

This is a map of the pokestops and gyms around my house. Gyms update in real time with level/team. Don't worry, the red dot isn't where I am.

View attachment 130808

Ran across this randomly the other night. Was a nice surprise. Phone was so laggy I could barely do anything though.

drool-1.gif

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Not counting regionals, I'm down to the last 8 pokemon I need to catch to complete my Pokedex.

Unknown is one of them of course. I really need to keep a closer eye on this area. Not one but two Unknown there recently.

DLgkUrW.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm thinking about reinstalling this pathetic excuse for a game just to walk this winter fat back off :-|

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
Hey, anyone who knows their Pokemons - for which pokemon should I be saving up candy for the next expac? For Johto, I had a bunch of Blisseys, serendipitously due to the Valentines event, but I only had 6 porgyon candy, and I only have like, 88 Seadra (despite mass-evolving Seadra before and having wasted some 400 candies or so), and a few others. I knew Scyther was coming, so I was prepped for that.

So, who should I start "making sure to catch every time I see them" for Pokemon3.0?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Nothing for Gen 2 -> 3.

For Gen 2 -> 4 you want to save:
• Magnemite
• Lickitung
• Rhydon
• Tangela
• Electabuzz
• Magmar
• Eevee
• Porygon
• Togepi
• Aipom
• Yanma
• Murkrow
• Misdreavus
• Gligar
• Sneasle
• Swinub

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
Nothing for Gen 2 -> 3.

For Gen 2 -> 4 you want to save:
• Magnemite
• Lickitung
• Rhydon
• Tangela
• Electabuzz
• Magmar
• Eevee
• Porygon
• Togepi
• Aipom
• Yanma
• Murkrow
• Misdreavus
• Gligar
• Sneasle
• Swinub
How interesting! What happens from Gen 2-3?

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Why hello there little buddy, would you like to come home with me?

RT9vwd7.jpg

In other news...

Adventures Await! - Pokémon GO

TLDR: From1:00 P.M. PDT on May 18 to 1:00 P.M. PDT on May 25, 2017 more items from pokestops, 50% off pokeballs, Buddy will generate candy 4x faster, lots of rock pokemon everywhere, especially Omanyte, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops and Aerodactyl which are mentioned by name. Also a new hat.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm one away from finishing Gen 1... Tangela. My girlfriend hatched 4. Does this thing show up in any biomes I can look for? It's sad because I used it in my first playthrough of a pokemon game.

I went to a hilly town to get Aerodactyl and got it with the evens boosted drop rate.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm one away from finishing Gen 1... Tangela. My girlfriend hatched 4. Does this thing show up in any biomes I can look for? It's sad because I used it in my first playthrough of a pokemon game.

I went to a hilly town to get Aerodactyl and got it with the evens boosted drop rate.

Tangela is quite rare, especially since Gen 2 game out. I think I've seen it in the wild only 3-4 times. I don't think it's specific to any biome, it's just a typical rare spawn.

Getting it out of an egg is probably your best bet.