Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lenas

Trump's Staff
How the fuck is Jolteon better than Ampharos unless they redid the conversion formula? Jolteon has tons of speed and fast pokemon get buttfucked in the conversion to Go.
Because of possible attacks. Ampharos best moves only do 85% of Jolteon's best moves.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Because of possible attacks. Ampharos best moves only do 85% of Jolteon's best moves.

Sounds like they revamped combat quite a bit, cause during gen 1 the difference between best and worst moves was ultimately kinda negligible

Lenas

Trump's Staff
IMO moves are more important than IV's. Fortunately though you can change moves if you get stuck with a good mon and shitty attacks. Just updated my 85% Dragonite yesterday from Steel Wing / Hyper Beam to Dragon Tail / Outrage ftw.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
IMO moves are more important than IV's. Fortunately though you can change moves if you get stuck with a good mon and shitty attacks. Just updated my 85% Dragonite yesterday from Steel Wing / Hyper Beam to Dragon Tail / Outrage ftw.

Yeah dragon tail and outrage didn't even exist when I played last. Guess I should dust off my 5 95+ dragonites and see whats up

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ahh but do you have a Dragonite with Draco Meteor or a Shiny Green Dragonite? :)

I quit playing before Draco Meteor was added to the game. I know it's a funky tutor move in real pokemon, so I assume from your gloating tone that you have to do something special to get it in Go?

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I quit playing before Draco Meteor was added to the game. I know it's a funky tutor move in real pokemon, so I assume from your gloating tone that you have to do something special to get it in Go?

Both of them were for the Pokemon Go Community day in February which spawned Dratini all over the map like crazy. Shiny ones were about 1/25. Any Dragonair evolved to a Dragonite on the day was guaranteed to get Draco Meteor.

The next Community day is this Sunday, it focuses on Mareep, and the special move is Dragon Pulse - only obtainable this Sunday, for 3 hours.

Latias and Latios are the current legendary raids as well.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
most of my dragonites are breath/claw, think one was wing/pulse for defending.

Keep one with Breath/Claw, Switch the rest to Dragon Tail/Claw, and unless you are super attached to having a Legacy dragonite with Pulse, switch that one to Tail/Outrage.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So are there still any fishing websites/programs that show spawns in your area? That was the only thing that made small town play even remotely tolerable.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
So are there still any fishing websites/programs that show spawns in your area? That was the only thing that made small town play even remotely tolerable.

Yes but due to a Niantic patch they are down at the moment. They've been down about 2-3 weeks so it shouldn't be too much longer before they crack it.

Right now though, with the event, and 6 hour lures, do you really need scanners? There's rare shit everywhere. Don't bother looking for Gen 2/3 stuff at the moment though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
6 hour lures? motherfucker there aren't even 6 pokestops in my goddamn town, when do you think the last time someone actually used a lure around here was?

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
In all fairness, I was wrong. I have 6 95+ dragonites and a 100% dratini.

No idea why you're jealous, I don't have anything near that. I had a 100% Dragonite, and a 93% Dragonite for a very long time. One has Breath/Pulse, one has Tail/Whirlwind.

I recently supplemented with a 96% third with Draco Meteor thanks to community day, and then I have a 100% Rayquaza which is my real heavy hitter with Tail/Outrage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user