Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So my sister played this last weekend during one of these event things to the point of going to the hospital with heat stroke. Is it that good now?

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
So my sister played this last weekend during one of these event things to the point of going to the hospital with heat stroke. Is it that good now?

Raids, friends, trading, huge events, tons of bonuses, legendary and rare pokemon, community days, special raid days, there's a fair bit going on at the moment.

She was probably playing for 3 straight hours during the last community day. Tons of fun. Squirtles, including Shiny ones and ones with Glasses, and if you evolved to Blastoise it had a unique move.

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
That "omg shades" episode from season 1 Squirtle?

Pictures :)

Screenshot_20180713-124815.png
Screenshot_20180713-124826.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Now available in lavender.

Pokémon GO_2018-07-13-10-29-09.png

What's unique about bite / HC?

Isn't bite pretty shit due to no stab or did they change that?
Bite is the lesser of his two fast attacks but Pharmakos isn't a raider afaik so he probably has no TMs to change it. Either way, Blastoise is mid tier and unlikely to be used. Hydro cannon however is much better than any other charge attack he gets.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
The raiding community in Salt Lake County is like 70% grandmas, and actual kids are outnumbered probably 10 to 1. It's hilarious.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The raiding community in Salt Lake County is like 70% grandmas, and actual kids are outnumbered probably 10 to 1. It's hilarious.
The hard hitter of my neighborhood is a retired little Asian lady. Also, zero chance of ever seeing a kid raiding here unless it's a Starbucks or mall location.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Bite is the lesser of his two fast attacks but Pharmakos isn't a raider afaik so he probably has no TMs to change it. Either way, Blastoise is mid tier and unlikely to be used. Hydro cannon however is much better than any other charge attack he gets.

Mostly accurate.

I only do a small amount of raiding (one or two a week) so while I do have TMs, I wouldn't waste em on a lesser Pokemon like Blastoise.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
just picked this up after a coworker got me back into it on a work trip... i'm somehow out of regular pokeballs :|

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Lots of announcements today. Lugia is replacing Regice this weekend until the 15th. Alolan Geodude and Diglet added plus shiny plusle/minun.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Eevee caught (all?) during the community windows will have a special attack. Don't think evolved forms are getting special attacks though, which is nice. You can take your time walking a shiny Espeon/Umbreon.

oc03yhqa3r911.jpg