Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Something I learned recently is that shiney raid pokemon are 100% catch rate, so you can pinap them.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yup, the good thing about shiny legendaries is that they're a 100% catch rate... That said, I have seen more than one post on Reddit from people that somehow managed to miss every throw. Sucks for them, but if you miss 10 throws in a row you kinda deserve it.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Are these special pikachus worth keeping at all? As in so they have any special stats or anything or is it just a hat and glasses, etc. ? Got too many of these dumb things and they all suck. Want to know if I can get rid of them all.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Are these special pikachus worth keeping at all? As in so they have any special stats or anything or is it just a hat and glasses, etc. ? Got too many of these dumb things and they all suck. Want to know if I can get rid of them all.

Keep the best 5 or so, at least one male and one female, toss the rest. Make sure you grab yourself some Raichus as well.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I have fucking 1300 pikachu candy from the stupid event. Don't even bother catching them anymore since they are such a pain in the ass to transfer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Did my first 5* raid (Registeel), fucked up the first throw and caught him on the second throw... 100% copy!

And now two more 5* raids and I can't even fucking catch the guy again. :|

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Caught Raikou today from the research stuff and it's my first legendary in this game. Sadly, he wasn't even a wonder. Feels bad.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Well good thing is you can get 3 more. Worst stats it can have are 10/10/10 which is still good when you are talking about the best electric attacker in game. Get all four, trade them each 1:1 and hope one turns lucky, and go to town with powerups.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Got my first lucky today... didn't realize both of us would get a lucky. I was just trading a higher level jynx to my buddy (and he sent me a lower level one) and we both got a lucky.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Teasing little bitch. Saw that wonder and three matched stats and thought I had my second perfect dude. Oh well.

02A11621-C84D-4B31-8E43-D1315825CCBE.png

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Poke Genie. Only use if you are on iOS. Android has much better options (CalcyIV, Go IV).

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Community day is going on in the East, could be clogging up servers.

On that note, any Eevees evolved now get Last Resort (worldwide).
Oh sweet, I've got a 96% guy that's been in my pokeprison for a year now.

This pic sums up my community day so far.
Screenshot_20180811-131416.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
End of first day, 142 caught with 7 shiny, right at 5% rate. Best shiny was a 76% and best overall is 91. Gonna see how tomorrow goes before evolving any.