Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm usually playing while at work, so I'm ok with daytime raids :p

The other news is sweet, Legendary Birds and Mew2 being regular raids... fuck yeah. Gonna try and farm the shit out of Mew2. I'll buy some raid passes if I can do multiple a day.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Anyone know if eggs are set in what they will hatch when you acquire them? Or will all the 7km eggs I already have now be able to hatch shit from this upcoming event?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone know if eggs are set in what they will hatch when you acquire them? Or will all the 7km eggs I already have now be able to hatch shit from this upcoming event?

Pretty sure they're set ahead of time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Egg contents are set when the egg is created, so any egg received before the event start today is not eligible for regional hatches.

• 1Like

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
gotta wait until the birds start popping, then get eggs. I'm gonna actually go running tonight and clear out a bunch of 5k eggs.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Thanks, Kanto spawns! Just saw a Dratini for the first time in about a year and a half. That puts my total dragons caught at...8.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Catching a bunch of new stuff or stuff I haven't had for a while. Also managed to trade a shiny magic karp for an 8/16 vapereon, and then trading a 8/16 machop for a shiny moltres w/ sky attack. Both trades resulted in lucky pokemons for all of them, fucking

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Rare spawns all over the place. Got a wild Porygon, dratinis, etc. Also Snorlax is back as a T4, Dratini as a T1 raid, which is pretty sweet. Shiny Geodude and Grimer were added. Also the birds all have their raid day attacks if you missed any of them.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Larvitar I wouldn't expect to see, he is Johto. Magikarp has been all over the place here, even not around water.

• 1Like

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider

Egg contents are generated on acquiring the egg, not the hatch.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Conversely, gift contents are generated when you open the gift, not when you send/receive one.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Did a Moltres, an Articuno and 2 Zapdos raids today. All of my spawns had pretty good IVs, but failed the catches on all of them. At least I got 6 miles of walking in today. Will try again tomorrow, I guess. How long are the birds around for again?

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Getting a ton of magicarp will finally finish that, also got my first lapras, raids are no go for me though, only once ever had another player in one with me. Maybe when mewtwo some people will come back out

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Went back for round 2 and picked up the trifecta and two Roos from eggs. No shinies though but a much better day than yesterday.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Heads up, Shadow ball and hyper beam will become legacy attacks for Mewtwo once public raids go live. You can TM both right now, but not after the 20th.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finally some good came out of little kid birthday parties the place of the one today had a ton of people raiding and i was able to get a pretty good Mewtwo, probably the only chance I'll get.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Got two Mewtwos at around 87%, which is okay I guess (missed the catch on a third one that day). Might see if I can sneak in some more raids before the event goes away to try for a better one, but I really only cared about the dex completion. Only 5 more Kanto Pokemon to go.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users