Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Be damn sure you catch every Magicarp you see and grind some levels, drop your trainer code here so I can add you to my package list.
A million times this. Dirk's gifts will single-handedly get me the traveler's gold, I'm sure of it.

For a variety of reasons, general advice is to not power up anything until you're 30+. There are a few exceptions to the rule but waiting will save you a ton of stardust and candy.

Tomorrow during Beldum day though, you will want to evolve as many Metagross as you can during the 3 hour window because the special attack he gets is going to boost him into the best Steel attacker ever.
The reason for this is that once you hit 30, all of your captures and spawns will stay whatever level they appear at. So even at 30 you can catch a level 39. If you're 29, it's capped at 29 (but it will be randomized from 1 to whatever level you are). Once you hit 30, you'll see the same spawn as every other level 30+ player as well.

Meteor Mash added to GAME_MASTER : TheSilphRoad

TL;DR - Meteor Mash Metagross is going to be in the conversation for single best attacker in the game. Get as many as you can tomorrow. Doesn't matter if your best one is 5% IV, this attack is a must have if you can.
Fuck, I was just gonna do a 75%+ shiny and a 90%+ regular... might farm up 4 or 5 then I guess. Is shiny beldum even released yet?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
So even at 30 you can catch a level 39.
Yes, but the highest you can ever catch is 35. Without weather boost, the highest wild catch is 30. Boosted raids are 25, regular raids/eggs are 20, and research rewards are 15.

Is shiny beldum even released yet?
Nope, tomorrow is the debut. I'm hoping to at least end up with 3 good ones.

• 1Like

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Community day results

96 caught
6 shiny
0 90% +
Good thing I had 2 of the middle version that was worth evolving

End result
2 shiny and 2 regular Metagross with zen headbutt and meteor mash.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
TM both of them to fast attack bullet punch and you are set.
Yeah the shiny ones are trade bait but I'm gonna fast tm the keepers to bullet punch, team them up with my 4 96% machamps and go beat up the chensey plague.

• 1Like

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I find the lack of love for the Sabbats sending you guys gifts from downunder disturbing.

7 shiny Beldum, only evolved the 96iv non-shiny one I had, will wait for the community redux because of all the issues APAC had this time around (again).

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I've missed so many gifts lately because I've had a bad streak of not getting eggs from stops and I'm sick of opening friend eggs at this point. Wish there was a way to opt out of them or something. With the gen 4 drop is there anything new popping from 7ks or is it still just alolan crap?

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I find the lack of love for the Sabbats sending you guys gifts from downunder disturbing.

7 shiny Beldum, only evolved the 96iv non-shiny one I had, will wait for the community redux because of all the issues APAC had this time around (again).
Don't worry, I <3 the both of you even though I'm negligent of collecting package eggs. There's going to be a redux of our community day? I had zero trouble with connections even though my entire discord group was bitching non stop.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, another date, yet to be confirmed.

We had zero issues really, compared with all the other days, think very early on we had a 5 minute period where nothing was showing up.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

You guys too <3

The wife and I were wondering who the sabbats are

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Only had a little over an hour for beldum day. Ended up getting about 120 (thanks quick catch) with 3 being 96% and 1 98%. Only 2 shines though

Lenas

Trump's Staff
3 shinies each for wife and I. Got a lucky trading after spawns ended. So my total is 5 MM Metas which includes one of the shinies, the lucky and a 98%. Have about 150 candy left but that's all gonna get dumped into the 98% that's only level 15.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Had less than an hour since btchbiscuit and I waited til the end of the Lions game to go out, but we at least ended up with one strong one each evolved before 5PM. Tried trading a bunch to make a lucky before 5PM, but after like 10 trades neither of us rolled a lucky. Not sure if maybe trading for a lucky is disabled or something during the community day window? Or if we were just unlucky? Idk.

Had a high CP shiny that appraised really well too, but didn't have enough candy to evolve two in the window. Prioritized the stronger one over the shiny.

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had less than an hour since btchbiscuit and I waited til the end of the Lions game to go out, but we at least ended up with one strong one each evolved before 5PM. Tried trading a bunch to make a lucky before 5PM, but after like 10 trades neither of us rolled a lucky. Not sure if maybe trading for a lucky is disabled or something during the community day window? Or if we were just unlucky? Idk.

Had a high CP shiny that appraised really well too, but didn't have enough candy to evolve two in the window. Prioritized the stronger one over the shiny.
Tell biscuit to open her gifts so I can send more!

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Caught 120, 8 shinies. Unfortunately we got fucking hosed on getting good ones. There were calls for 2 93s, a 96, a 98, all with 15 attack and a hundo and every time the calls went out, we were on the completely ass end other side of campus. Some guy got a shiny for his hundo, lucky bastard. Best I got was a 91% regular with 15 atk and a 14-13-13 shiny. Traded one quick in the window and got a 15 ATK shiny out of it (fiance got a shitter in return). Stops gave us fuck all for eggs the whole time, too. Wasn't too bad of a day, though, also traded a crap ass Chansey with one of our friends and we both popped luckies that were 15-14-14 and 14-14-14 (I got the lower, but I haven't had a decent Chansey yet).

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
This just happened...

Screenshot_20181021-192029_Pokmon GO.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users