Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Was a good day yesterday. Picked up two Mewtwos, one of which is 91% (though only 14atk :( ), finished up my Celebi quest and got an 89% there with 15atk (though I dunno how good Celebi is anyway), picked up a 96% Growlithe, and just as I headed home my last set of eggs for the day popped and got me a Farfetch'd out of the last one to complete my Kanto dex.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I also just finished my Celebi
Screenshot_20181003-151111.jpg

I'm gonna go buy some lottery ticket now.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Gen 4 trailer released, coming soon. Ends with a peek at Giratina which people are expecting to replace Mewtwo as the next L5 raid around Halloween. Along with the trailer came an announcement that CP / battle stats are being reworked and weather/nest mechanics are changing.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Looks like they're releasing it in waves, so just have a couple lines (so far seen starters, well at least Turtwig, Starly line, Kriketot line, and Bidoof line). Not sure if there's anything in eggs and doesn't look like any of the new evolutions for previous mons are out yet. CP change also still hasn't been re-released it looks.

e: Also reports that Carnivine and Chatot are regionals.

Last edited:

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Global glue prices have just crashed, after I shipped 260 pokemans to the factory.

I'm level 20 now, with a few mid 80s % as best pokemons, is it worth leveling up any of them, or should I just continue to slack along until higher level?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Global glue prices have just crashed, after I shipped 260 pokemans to the factory.

I'm level 20 now, with a few mid 80s % as best pokemons, is it worth leveling up any of them, or should I just continue to slack along until higher level?
Be damn sure you catch every Magicarp you see and grind some levels, drop your trainer code here so I can add you to my package list.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Dirk is good peeps. His gifts/alolan eggs are the reason my wife and I have the 1mil Kim medal.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff

For a variety of reasons, general advice is to not power up anything until you're 30+. There are a few exceptions to the rule but waiting will save you a ton of stardust and candy.

Tomorrow during Beldum day though, you will want to evolve as many Metagross as you can during the 3 hour window because the special attack he gets is going to boost him into the best Steel attacker ever.