Retard Dumping Ground

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
NSFW Content in SFW Section, 1 point. - The Amod Team
Ok yeah, time to log off. This is SuperMa'am on steroids.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Maul

Dental Dammer
NSFW in General
IMG-20200602-WA0002.jpg

• 1Worf

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Can I get a prayer to smite all joggers? Thanks Jesus.

• 1Worf

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
NSFW Content in SFW Section, 1 point. - The Amod Team
1591418432065.png

• 1Haram
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

<Gold Donor>
If it helps, I didn't see the penis, but I stand by it. I WILL NOT KNEEL. Unless you call me racist.

pysek

<Gold Donor>
WHITE PENISES MATTER

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Worf

Jaxomer

Trakanon Raider
Do not post nsfw content outside of screenshots
Because fuck you, that's why.

And tits.

rU9zIFu.jpg

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984
Sound familiar?

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Just to connect the dots for some of you guys, if the blue states are bailed out, every time a blue state extends its lockdown, money leaves OUR pockets in the red states. They're going to use our money to fund their graft. Every policy they push is about graft. Every single one.

The blue states are anti-American traitors. They deserve no help at all. They deserve to die. I hope all my friends get the fuck out of these states because I intend to be openly hostile to anyone who willingly lives in them if they get bailed out. If and when that happens, stay the fuck out of Utah, and die in your communist shitholes.

• 1Trump

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Feel free to crawl through this site for citation mats. There is barely any order in this sites chaos, but it has many many many gems going back to 2015. Mind you, those gems are found by reading through an equal amount of wtf.
Can also be used as a jumping-off point for further research on some topics.
Tends to highlight a lot of the middle east insanity.

dude... no one is gonna take citations from you seriously.

• 1Salty

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Yo Mist Mist

Just call them mean names and you'll be banned in no time. These sensitive babies will spend 80 hours a week googling for in-depth and comprehensive answers on why blacks have lower IQ than whites and how women and gays are persecuting the poor victimized gamer bro (they watch 6 hour videos on this shit...it's weird) but you just call them dumbfuck idiot morons and...boom.

Banned.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Repost

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yo Mist Mist

Just call them mean names and you'll be banned in no time. These sensitive babies will spend 80 hours a week googling for in-depth and comprehensive answers on why blacks have lower IQ than whites and how women and gays are persecuting the poor victimized gamer bro (they watch 6 hour videos on this shit...it's weird) but you just call them dumbfuck idiot morons and...boom.

Banned.

She can't write like you. You should PM her some well crafted responses.