<Donors Crew>
Reactions
23 0 0 0
Fuckin' 0bama.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Reactions
4 2 0 0
I lolled today when I saw DeMint resigned to go work for the Heritage Foundation. Here's a man who hated Obamacar and did everything to stop it and get rid of it, then he quit his job to go run the think tank that invented it.

moontayle

Knight of the Realm
Reactions
161 57 0 0
Republicans taking a breather. They'll be back in 5 days!

Falstaff

Trakanon Raider
2d 15h 16m
Reactions
551 84 0 0

B_Mizzle

Trakanon Raider
9d 10h 56m
Reactions
2,497 47 0 0
Yep unemployment shooting back up, in the middle of the holiday season, Merry Christmas/happy holidays libs.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/159104/un...oots-back.aspx

Please don't reply that gallup is biased in their unemployment number, I'm 99% certain BLS is going to publish the same number, unless they somehow forget to include California again LOLOLOL.

mkopec

<Donors Crew>
19d 14h 58m
Reactions
17,339 522 0 0
Buncha dumb fucking libs up in here?

Gravel

Baron of the Realm
18d 9h 45m
Reactions
17,216 433 0 0
I'm just going to post once in this thread and never look at it again. It took about 5 hours before I raged at the Morenetz version. I hate you all.

tad10

Formerly 'tad10_foh'
<Donors Crew>
1d 14h 45m
Reactions
514 101 0 0
Liberals are awesome.

Conservatives are stupid.

Go.
Obama's sabotaging the Fiscal Cliff negotiations with his demand for an uncontrolled debt limit because he wants to go off the fiscal cliff because he thinks that'll put him in a better bargaining position.

On the other hand.

I don't give a shit because he's wrong about the better bargaining position and if we go over the fiscal cliff the three card monte at the Fed will get exposed.
Anything that reins in the Fed is better long term so Obam's doing the right thing for the wrong reason.

Reactions
2 0 0 0
I don't see how the GOP can benefit from going over the fiscal cliff, in fact I see the democrats intentionally going for it.

It appears easier to get the taxes on rich raised that way, then start pushing through new tax cuts for the poor / middle class in 2013.

How big of assholes will the GOP appear when they start blocking tax cuts for 98% of people as a negotiating tool for the top 2%.

"We can't give you guys a tax break because, well, the evil democrats don't want to give the rich a tax break!!"

For some reason, I doubt average dude on the street will care about the rich persons tax break. (exit polls from the election on raising tax on the rich seem to support that assumption also)

edit.

oh and inb4 some trickle down nonsense. I ain't seen no trickle down so whatev's rich people.

Fifey

Molten Core Raider
7d 15h 13m
Reactions
425 145 0 0
Today I had to drive the bosses car and got to listen to some conservative talk radio. Holy hell, they are still depressed. I almost felt sorry for them until they started talking about how they had some hope when Obama was elected because they could "put racism behind them".

It feels like the republicans are really starting to try to talk themselves into liking the non-whites.

Reactions
0 0 0 0
Over the fiscal cliff and republitards have to negotiate lowering the upper tax rate, as opposed to negotiating to hold the rate increase down as much as possible. Obama is right to stonewall them.