Politics Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Falstaff, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Zapatta The Bruce Lee of Re-Re
    DONOR

Zapatta
    Ratings:
    +7,627
    I was surprised the reciprocal london van attack took so long to happen. The Brits of 20 yrs ago would have been burning down mosques the night after the concert bombing. They used to have pretty big nationalist organizations, did they jail them all for hate speech?

• Solidarity Solidarity x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DONOR

Lithose
    Ratings:
    +14,167

• Like Like x 8
  3. Chukzombi Well-Known Member

Chukzombi
    Ratings:
    +21,460
    do films like Little Women and Helen Keller not count because they are in too far back in time for turds to remember movies used to be filmed in black and white?

4. iannis Like I said I'm not high but my dog is and I am
    DONOR

iannis
    Ratings:
    +10,546
    Well, yeah. Anyone watching the news watched it happen.

Just out of nowhere one day, "RUSSIA!!!!"

And you're sitting there watching, and if you actually are watching and not rooting the only response you can possibly have is, "Uhhh. Wut?"

• Like Like x 1
    • Solidarity Solidarity x 1
  5. Zapatta The Bruce Lee of Re-Re
    DONOR

Zapatta
    Ratings:
    +7,627
    • Like Like x 3
  6. iannis Like I said I'm not high but my dog is and I am
    DONOR

iannis
    Ratings:
    +10,546
    Well the ghostbusters movie proved the woman can be funny, so I guess Wonder Woman proves that women can be strong.

The trouble isn't so much that these guys will say it. There's probably some 16 year olds out there who are like, "Yeah. Yeah! He's right!" And that's fine. But you've got grown ass adults buying into this sort of thing just because they hope there's some money in it. Which fuck, that's also fine.

But then you've got grown ass adults buying into it even though there is NO money in it for them. And at that point you've got to think, "Well. You're just sorta dumb, huh?"

7. zombiewizardhawk Well-Known Member

zombiewizardhawk
    Ratings:
    +871
    [​IMG]

• Solidarity Solidarity x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Big Phoenix Well-Known Member

Big Phoenix
    Ratings:
    +5,184
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    How are any other of these women not insulted? The first true woman role is some stereotypical comic book character movie?

I mean Milla Jovovich in particular, shes been doing hard action movie after movie forever now.

• Like Like x 3
    • Solidarity Solidarity x 3
  9. Zapatta The Bruce Lee of Re-Re
    DONOR

Zapatta
    Ratings:
    +7,627
    "First time ever" articles are always laugh. They are trying to make claims of breaking down barriers after the Kool-Aid Man has already wrecked the whole town.

Wanting to fight battles that were already won is such coat tail riding faggotry. They are civil war re-enactors at this point. Kids need to face it, they are late to the party. This shit was handled 40 yrs ago.

• Like Like x 6
  10. Fedor Well-Known Member

Fedor
    Ratings:
    +13,144
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 16
  11. Zapatta The Bruce Lee of Re-Re
    DONOR

Zapatta
    Ratings:
    +7,627
    My guess is the author isn't gonna get a lot of couch time on Oprah, Ellen or the View to plug the book.

• Like Like x 3
  12. iannis Like I said I'm not high but my dog is and I am
    DONOR

iannis
    Ratings:
    +10,546
    These books really never do.

I kinda want Hillary to keep gloryhounding it until she dies though. Because the shit that's coming up behind her is WORSE than her.

I don't think they've ousted her yet because they're terrified of what happens when they do. She'll burn the house down. She's already been setting fires. And they've pushed back a little bit, but not that much. She straight out blames the MSM for not supporting her enough, she blames the DNC for being bankrupt and the strongest response is along the lines of "You suck and please stop beating us".

At this point I think they're just hoping that she dies soon.

It's fucked up, is all. Yes, Hillary wouldn't have a problem with thoughtcrime legislation as long as she got her cut. But she's also not going to go out agitating for it. And even if she wanted to, it would be counterproductive. Hillary isn't the best salesman in town.

The ones coming up behind her WILL agitate for it, and they'll do it violently if need be.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Zapatta The Bruce Lee of Re-Re
    DONOR

Zapatta
    Ratings:
    +7,627
    The question is will they try and paint her as a Martyr and a Saint? Or will they finally be out from under her heel and get honest about what a Tyrannosaurus Cunt she was?

• Like Like x 2
  14. Big Phoenix Well-Known Member

Big Phoenix
    Ratings:
    +5,184
    What a cunt. What saved Scalise is the fact the shooter was a brain dead fucking retard. 6 minutes of uncontested gunfire and he kills no one. Retardation saved the day.

• Solidarity Solidarity x 5
  15. iannis Like I said I'm not high but my dog is and I am
    DONOR

iannis
    Ratings:
    +10,546
    It honestly makes me wonder if he was trying to. I think maybe when he got there and started pulling the trigger he realized that he didn't want to kill.

Or maybe he was just a terrible shot.

16. TJT Adrenaline Junkie
    DONOR

TJT
    Ratings:
    +12,016
    In all honesty getting a ship command is a mandatory part of the career path for career naval officers.

So getting these commands is competitive but not in the sense that the most swashbuckling officers would get them so to speak. It's all about how many schools you've been to, men led and shit you can overtly quantify even though it's bullshit.

Some of our navy dudes in here can attest. But it stands to reason ships are like battalions and brigades in the Army.

About right? @Kiroy @Gunnar

17. Araysar USA Single Handedly Won WWII
    MAYOR OF CHIRAQ

Araysar
    Ratings:
    +11,587
    Whats the othef half?

18. AMOD

edko
    Ratings:
    +3,590
    New book is stupid.

• Salty Salty x 5
  19. Muurloen Well-Known Member

Muurloen
    Ratings:
    +2,701
  20. DONOR

Gunnar
    Ratings:
    +1,111

Pretty fair statement. 40 lines up about right for that size command. He definitely had a perfect path, probably went from Big deck department head, xo of a shore command or small boy, then took this command. It's a pretty clear path. Not everyone ends up as a CO of a ship, but it is mandatory for advancement at some point.

The captains I had were a 50 year old woman who's currently one of the highest female admirals ever, a air squadron full bird who went air squadron, big deck xo on our ship then went to more schools and came back co, and a nuke officer who crossed over and never was an xo, so it was wonky for us.

I don't think @Araysar understands how impossible it is to crash a ship. This was a monumental fuck up and I can't wait to see how the breakdown happened. Maybe the CO wasn't on the bridge at the time, but he takes the fall. There are so many safeguards in place that nothing short of a complete clusterfuck went down.

This might make no sense, I was up till 3'am drinking gin and I'm currently epic hungover.