Politics Thread

kaid

Molten Core Raider
3d 6h 47m
Reactions
668 59 0 0
I think the whole thing of should we try to shoot down a missile flung at guam is if it is not actually aimed to hit or can't actually hit and you take a shoot at it and fail to strike the target you may prompt more actual attacks. I think the right call though is to attempt the shoot down if it looks anywhere near our territory but I can see the potential downsides especially if the attempt fails.

Xadion

14d 8h 37m
Reactions
6,985 442 0 0
Okay folks, mah Libtard friend is like "TRUMP!! REEEE-- BUSH ARMED HIM REEE"

other say Clinton enabled NKs nuke program, some say its all Bush's fault because we stopped feeding them...or something

whats the dealio

Picasso3

Karazhan Raider
12h 14m
Reactions
4,946 3,430 0 0
Okay folks, mah Libtard friend is like "TRUMP!! REEEE-- BUSH ARMED HIM REEE"

other say Clinton enabled NKs nuke program, some say its all Bush's fault because we stopped feeding them...or something

whats the dealio
No one wanted to deal with this problem so it didn't want to get dealt with so now it's a bigger problem.

Lendarios

Accused Rapist
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
5,864 9,060 0 0
After 8 years of Obama, people are still surprised that liberals don't believe western nations have a sovereign right to defend themselves?? C'mon people, old news.
After 8 years of Obama I would expect this board to read that the image says the word Seoul, South Korea, as the source. And the guy who wrote it, is stationed in Pyongyang.

Go take that victory lap now.