Politics Thread

• Guest, a new site style is ready for use. The poll to change the "default" style, and provide your feedback can be found here

Xequecal

Baronet of the Realm
Jul 31, 2016
1d 13h 41m
I think its because the liberal mindset needs a "cause" to fight for or it doesn't have an identity. Since we now live in the most egalitarian society humans have ever created they have to make shit up to fight for or risk losing their entire identity.

Worst part is they have convinced an entire generation of millenials that these boogeymen still exist and when the real boogeymen come knocking the snowflakes will be wholly unprepared for that battle. We'll be too old to do what needs to be done and poof, Western Civ goes bye bye.
They still exist. They're not as influential as they once were, but they still exist. If they no longer have to compromise to pass things you'lI see them come back. 'd be surprised if gay marriage survives a Senate supermajority.

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
<Donors Crew>
Jul 30, 2016
4d 1h 55m
Imagine believing this.
Xequecal Xequecal bro gay marriage is a dead horse. Dead and buried. The success of it has robbed the DNC of another of their levers.

The RNC likely understands this and they won't touch it. Why give Democrats the strength of, "fighting for gay rights." Which is much stronger than the desire to oppress fags with moral bullshit.

Trump publicly stating he won't touch it and nobody else saying shit about gay marriage should be telling to you.

Xadion

Jul 31, 2016
21h 42m
Gay: I was born this way - we just are naturally attracted to the same gender-sex

Conservative: that goes against nature (and 'God's plan')

Gay: but it's naturally who we are

Conservative: well it's wrong, but if it's something you say is a natural flip and how you...

BI: we fuck both!

Conservative: But...it seems we may be going down a sli...

Q: we go back and forth as we just feel like it - it's our choice and feeling, nothing is "natural"

Conservative: uhh...ppery slo...

Trans: hey I was BORN in the wrong body, nature tucked up

Conservative: wat...XX...XY...i mean...

Trans: no its HOW I WAS BORN- we as humans can now CHANGE nature!

Conservative: are you all sure you just are not having an emotional or mental issue...

REEEEEEEEEE

Trans-fluid: oh I can go back and forth from one to the other whenever I feel like it, cuz may feelz

Conservative: this "feels" like a slippery slope again

All at once now: THATS LOGICAL FALLACY (but Quadra bicentinal raptor sloth-kin is logic perfect)

Gender Fluid: there is no bi-gender, we are all and flow between then as we feel and decide is best

Conservative: I need to gtfo out this place

Bi-gender space kin rabbit monkey bi-quadra fluid sexual being: I do not know why those evil "dumb" and "backwards" minded conservatives think we are a "threat" to some sort of "value structure"

Muurloen

Jul 30, 2016
1d 4h 17m
This is literal nonsense. You can group up with Nazis for mutual support against "postmodern attacks," that doesn't mean you have to become one. The equivalent here would be you, Nazis, and a bunch of other related groups banding together with an alphabet soup acronym to "push back" against "postmodernist bigotry."

TheBeagle

<Donors Crew>
Jul 31, 2016
1d 4h 30m
They still exist. They're not as influential as they once were, but they still exist. If they no longer have to compromise to pass things you'lI see them come back. 'd be surprised if gay marriage survives a Senate supermajority.
You are so out of touch its staggering. How you can be a part of the collective intelligence of this board for so long and still be so naive and misinformed is a miracle.

BTW it would take a Constitutional Amendment to get rid of Fag Marriage now that its codified by the US SC.

Synj

Swole af
<Donor All-Stars>
Jul 30, 2016
16h 32m
Jesus you just proved @TheBeagle’s point.

How well do you think gay marriage will survive the Islamic Horde?

What in the fuck man?

Tiggles

Resident Nationalist
<Donors Crew>
Jul 24, 2016
13h 12m
Xequecal Xequecal bro gay marriage is a dead horse. Dead and buried. The success of it has robbed the DNC of another of their levers.

The RNC likely understands this and they won't touch it. Why give Democrats the strength of, "fighting for gay rights." Which is much stronger than the desire to oppress fags with moral bullshit.

Trump publicly stating he won't touch it and nobody else saying shit about gay marriage should be telling to you.
That and the rise of younger gay republicans will soon be a thing.

Now that they don't have to worry about marriage being taken away a lot of gays who own business or run companies etc can stump for republican causes with out worrying about being shipped to camps.

Repubs getting more Peter Thiels while Democrats get shanquiana and the xir/zen crowd seems like a good trade.

Tiggles

Resident Nationalist
<Donors Crew>
Jul 24, 2016
13h 12m
I remember freaking out during the first shut down because I was unemployed at the time.

I actually started working the same week it happened.

What happens during one of these anyways?

Do dindus still get gibs?