Politics Thread

mkopec

<Donors Crew>
11d 11h 49m
Reactions
16,041 738 0 0
Looks like Media already shitting on Haspel because she was torturing people, or some shit. LUL

Isnt that like rite of passage for CIA operative? torture some brownskins?

yerm

<Donors Crew>
5d 12h 17m
Reactions
4,244 271 0 0
Until today I did not believe the theory that TRex was just there to clean house like an outside consultant. I figured he was Trump wanting a fellow businesses success, with some liberal views but overall conservative, to counterbalance the swamp.

I suspect I was wrong. Either he fucked up somehow or Trump was just using him. Shame, he was my favorite appointment too.

Tuco

Janitor of the Realm
13d 17h 27m
Reactions
37,977 2,777 0 0
Looks like Media already shitting on Haspel because she was torturing people, or some shit. LUL

Isnt that like rite of passage for CIA operative? torture some brownskins?
I don't want a CIA director who hasn't tortured people.

sadris

Vizconde de la Reino
15d 13h 3m
Reactions
38,189 2,989 0 0
Until today I did not believe the theory that TRex was just there to clean house like an outside consultant. I figured he was Trump wanting a fellow businesses success, with some liberal views but overall conservative, to counterbalance the swamp.

I suspect I was wrong. Either he fucked up somehow or Trump was just using him. Shame, he was my favorite appointment too.
Everybody looks good compared to Sessions. Holy shit what a fucking disappointment.

blizzak

<Donors Crew>
9d 22h 2m
Reactions
482 21 0 0
As a Canuck, I can tell you how jealous I am to see Cabinet positions filled for competency instead of 50% broads because its current year.

Comrade Araysar

Russian Turdgod
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
46,357 4,419 0 0
i also thought Trex was one of his best cabinet picks, given what I read about him

but how hilarious would it be if Trex was fired because he wasnt gutting the State Dept fast enough

Larnix

Knight of the Realm
8d 19h 54m
Reactions
144 9 0 0
Its problematic that Gina doesn't understand that she is only being used a pawn for this Evil Sexist administration!

Vepil

B a n n e d
<Donor All-Stars>
10d 18h 39m
Reactions
3,749 188 0 0
Gina Haspel wikipedia:

"Haspel ran a "black site" CIA prison located in Thailand in 2002.[5][6] The site was codenamed "Cat’s Eye" and held suspected al Qaeda members Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri and Abu Zubaydah for a time. The Senate Intelligence Committee report on CIA torturespecifies that during their detention at the site they were waterboarded and interrogated using no-longer-authorized methods.[7][8]Declassified CIA cables specify that Zubaydah was waterboarded 83 times in a month, was sleep deprived, kept in a "large box", had his head slammed against a wall, and he lost his left eye. Zubaydah was deemed, by the CIA interrogators, to not be in possession of any useful intelligence (Interrogation of Abu Zubaydah).[9]

Haspel later was the chief of staff to Jose Rodriguez, who headed the CIA's Counterterrorism Center. In his memoir, Rodriguez wrote that Haspel had "drafted a cable" in 2005 ordering the destruction of dozens of videotapes made at the black site in Thailand.[8]"

She is a cold heartless bitch, perfect to run these pussies in the CIA.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
4d 13h 25m
Reactions
3,269 298 0 0
Legality is a social construct like gender and penises. tool of oppression used by white men.

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
23d 13h 20m
Reactions
59,016 4,120 0 0
from the outside this move seems sudden, but Big Don had it all set up with a replacement for CIA chief so it had to be weeks or months in the making. anyone claiming TRex got fired for a russian comment is a fucking boob and needs to get their conspiracy theories straight. remember, Tillerson was the one who won a russian award and met putin.

yerm

<Donors Crew>
5d 12h 17m
Reactions
4,244 271 0 0
I hate the CIA and think it's a bullshit pawn of our globalists... but... let's be real here. Any CIA black site during the Bush era was going to use the then-allowed advanced interrogation. So anyone with her CIA experience will have overseen waterboarding.

The torture accusations are deflection. They cannot admit Trump allows qualified ladies to advance, therefore Hicks is a whore and Sanders is a cow and this chick is a monster, etc etc etc. Deflect deflect deflect.