<Donors Crew>
Reactions
46,358 4,419 0 0

agripa

<Donors Crew>
1d 15h 17m
Reactions
230 303 0 0
This is an incredible, unprecedented moment. America is being betrayed by its own president. America is under attack and its president absolutely refuses to defend it.
Simply put, Trump is a traitor and may well be treasonous.​
Opinion | Trump, Treasonous Traitor

wormie

<Donors Crew>
18d 21h 3m
Reactions
4,281 451 0 0
This is an incredible, unprecedented moment. America is being betrayed by its own president. America is under attack and its president absolutely refuses to defend it.​
Not sure if sarcasm or dumb. Fuck.

Gravel

Baron of the Realm
10d 17h 54m
Reactions
15,552 498 0 0
This is an incredible, unprecedented moment. America is being betrayed by its own president. America is under attack and its president absolutely refuses to defend it.​
So Trump shouldn't talk to another world leader because of allegations of wrongdoing?

Holy shit, this person must be super triggered that he met with Kim Jong-un, cause that fucker actually fired missiles.

I'm also wondering if Russia is supposed to be mad at us for our cyber bullshittery against them? Probably not.

agripa

<Donors Crew>
1d 15h 17m
Reactions
230 303 0 0
So Trump shouldn't talk to another world leader because of allegations of wrongdoing?

Holy shit, this person must be super triggered that he met with Kim Jong-un, cause that fucker actually fired missiles.

I'm also wondering if Russia is supposed to be mad at us for our cyber bullshittery against them? Probably not.
Please tell me more about how Russia is a victim in all of this. Russia has infiltrated the GOP, how is that for your deep fucking state? It is so obvious it is telegraphed but plug into Fox news, I heard they were running a special on how Obama's birth certificate was faked and global warming is fraud to keep the south from rising again.

Comrade Araysar

Russian Turdgod
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
46,358 4,419 0 0
Please tell me more about how Russia is a victim in all of this. Russia has infiltrated the GOP, how is that for your deep fucking state? It is so obvious it is telegraphed but plug into Fox news, I heard they were running a special on how Obama's birth certificate was faked and global warming is fraud to keep the south from rising again.
Name me one Republican who has been compromised by Russia. Make it a good one.

Erronius

Trakanon Raider
3d 5h 0m
Reactions
1,536 278 0 0
FFS, this thread moves too fast. But this might be the most active threads, so I'll ask this here...

Isn't this Aychamo before he cut his hair off? Or was it someone else? I thought this was him but maybe I'm wrong.

AngryGerbil

AntiBad Activist
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
15,933 1,024 0 0
its all fucking stupid, Trump is the most powerful one here, maybe a hundred years ago kissing the queen's ass meant something, but now all she is is just a tiny old lady who owns a lot of land. bitch is lucky Trump met her at all. the country is lucky we even bother with them at all.
Fuck the crown.