Politics Thread

Zapatta

Everyday is Shitpost Saturday
<Donors Crew>
28d 9h 35m
Reactions
70,277 3,171 0 0
Trump needs to figure out how to get FIFA onboard to fix the World Cup for Englnad so London will burn itself to the ground next year.

Gravel

Baron of the Realm
10d 22h 12m
Reactions
15,699 370 0 0
Oh god, please do this Ds. For the love of god make this happen. Ocasio-Contez vs Trump 2.0 would be 1984 levels of red waves.
She won't be eligible in 2020. Not sure about 2024 because I'm not sure when you have to hit 35. She does in October that year. I'd guess you have to be 35 before election day, but it might be when you first get on a ballot?

AngryGerbil

AntiBad Activist
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
16,019 956 0 0
She won't be eligible in 2020. Not sure about 2024 because I'm not sure when you have to hit 35. She does in October that year. I'd guess you have to be 35 before election day, but it might be when you first get on a ballot?
Good question.

I hope she wins so we can get the civil war going and I can finally use objective measures to kill commies instead of all this text and internet bullshit.

Comrade Araysar

Russian Turdgod
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
47,228 3,600 0 0
you have to be 35 at the moment you take your oath

Zapatta

Everyday is Shitpost Saturday
<Donors Crew>
28d 9h 35m
Reactions
70,277 3,171 0 0
you have to be 35 at the moment you take your oath
Naturalized citizens once again know way more about the US gov than people who were born here.

They should start making U.S. kids take the test and pass before graduating high school, it might stop them from getting inducted into Marxism in college.

Titan_Atlas

Wakanda raider
<Donors Crew>
6d 6h 14m
Reactions
12,790 698 0 0
Good question.

I hope she wins so we can get the civil war going and I can finally use objective measures to kill commies instead of all this text and internet bullshit.
Jesus fuck brother you have come a long way, even in jest.

Titan_Atlas

Wakanda raider
<Donors Crew>
6d 6h 14m
Reactions
12,790 698 0 0
Naturalized citizens once again know way more about the US gov than people who were born here.

They should start making U.S. kids take the test and pass before graduating high school, it might stop them from getting inducted into Marxism in college.
They are inducted far prior to college. Common core is literally Marxist programming from the elementary level. They separate the group number out, the individual number is less important. Dead fucking serious.

Comrade Araysar

Russian Turdgod
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
47,228 3,600 0 0
They are inducted far prior to college. Common core is literally Marxist programming from the elementary level. They separate the group number out, the individual number is less important. Dead fucking serious.
give me an example. im not doubting you, just want a better idea

Titan_Atlas

Wakanda raider
<Donors Crew>
6d 6h 14m
Reactions
12,790 698 0 0
give me an example. im not doubting you, just want a better idea
Go find your own common core math problems. I have to do enough of that bullshit during the school year.

Ok fuck it I've had a couple glasses of wine. Ok, so the basic premise is common core claims that people learn math better and it benefits them more at higher levels being able to group numbers. Seems simple right? So the math equations are ordered to break out groups and identify them, but it also implies the group is the most important. It's oddly very illogical, and I'm not sure if it is because I learned math a different way, but my anti-collectivism radar punched
me in the fucking face when teaching my daughters.

Last edited:

Butthurt

Trakanon Raider
5d 11h 45m
Reactions
1,831 43 0 0
Trump needs to figure out how to get FIFA onboard to fix the World Cup for Englnad so London will burn itself to the ground next year.

Lol, what a fucking euphemism. “Gangs of Multicultural youths”