Politics Thread

Gravel

Baron of the Realm
14d 3h 25m
Reactions
16,324 390 0 0
Her forward head posture is the worst I've ever seen. She must have terrible headaches and neck pain. She has had a personal trainer for 20 years and they haven't worked on it?
Honestly, watching that she looked to me like she's retarded. Like, cerebral palsy maybe? I'm not really up to date on my disabled conditions and what they look like though.

Reactions
7,874 175 0 0
I cooked at home with a date some time ago, and she actually thought you put spaghetti in the water before even turning on the heat... She then almost started a fire by spraying PAM into the gas burner which was on high, killing the sausages cooking.

Any broad <30 today can't cook anything.
It's crazy. They can google step-by-step videos for free but no.

Now and forever humanity exists in an information age, yet people are choosing to get worse at everything.

ZyyzYzzy

Registered Amod
<Moderation Tools>
24d 7h 16m
Reactions
21,336 1,347 0 0
It's crazy. They can google step-by-step videos for free but no.

Now and forever humanity exists in an information age, yet people are choosing to get worse at everything.
The fall of the Roman Republic. Easier to have your house worker Rosa do it than bother with the 2 minutes to learn how to

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
34d 4h 35m
Reactions
65,061 3,130 0 0
The fall of the Roman Republic. Easier to have your house worker Rosa do it than bother with the 2 minutes to learn how to
at some point since the early 60s, women started seeing Home Maker as Indentured Servant. yet women are more miserable now with a well paying career, no man and no kids than your old mom and grandma who spent the day making sure the house was clean and everyone had a hearty meal for dinner.

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
34d 4h 35m
Reactions
65,061 3,130 0 0
I really think Trump wants to tell Tru-Doh! to go fuck himself and block all trade with Canada until he is voted out of office

Quaid

7d 20h 8m
Reactions
4,135 445 0 0
I really think Trump wants to tell Tru-Doh! to go fuck himself and block all trade with Canada until he is voted out of office
I said this to a buddy of mine the other day.

Trump is intentionally destroying Junior. It’s glorious to behold.

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
34d 4h 35m
Reactions
65,061 3,130 0 0
I said this to a buddy of mine the other day.

Trump is intentionally destroying Junior. It’s glorious to behold.
he's teaching him that you can not virtue signal if you are the man at the top. obummer tried and all his policies were shit. Junior took his baton and is running with it. he already cancelled Canada's oil boom. had nothing to do with Trump. just said Nope. too messy. then he started shipping in all those goatfuckers and now is fixing to ban guns across the country. all on his own. its going to end up Canada starts asking us for handouts.

Last edited:

Arbiter

Lord Nagafen Raider
4d 9h 8m
Reactions
1,149 49 0 0
Ran across this today. Very good explanations although it's a few months old. I hope this hasn't been posted here before, but grab a few beers and listen,...

Xadion

14d 9h 20m
Reactions
6,991 442 0 0
Zeihan explains a lot and is referenced here a lot as well.

He is not a right winger but gets flames as one lol

Titan_Atlas

Wakanda raider
<Donors Crew>
8d 11h 27m
Reactions
13,454 740 0 0
I wonder why she didn't put the all time woman's pet peeve about men on that list. Putting the toilet seat down. I've seen women completely lose their shit over that. Dumb bitches end up dipping their heinies in the bowl water because they don't check if the seat is down. Some of those listed I do agree with. The guinea T shirt thing I don't understand. I wear a normal undershirt under a regular shirt because I don't want to look like a hobo. I also don't get the faggoty beard craze. Been shaving since I was 13. Stop being Jeremiah Johnson and shave your face.
Ok, it's time to have the toilet seat discussion. Men being required to put the seat down is bullshit. It's literally creating double work for men. Everytime I have to pee, it's seat up and then seat down. But if each person was responsible for themselves the work would be half and half. Only women would create a rule that makes the man do all the work, lazy shit.

Arbitrary

<Donors Crew>
29d 6h 47m
Reactions
12,913 263 0 0
Women are attracted to status/resources and men are attracted to youth/fertility. A woman's peak desirability is the moment she's legal and a man's peak desirability is his period of top earning. This is only news to the women that are staring down the end of their own fertility as their thirties run out and men are no longer interested in marrying them.

Whidon

Molten Core Raider
2d 14h 8m
Reactions
1,467 114 0 0
Ran across this today. Very good explanations although it's a few months old. I hope this hasn't been posted here before, but grab a few beers and listen,...

Sometimes i wish we had a more generic "Conservative party". I do not think many of the people in the GoP are real conservatives.