Politics Thread

Zapatta

~ Russian Nazi ~
<Donors Crew>
32d 23h 58m
Reactions
74,673 3,610 0 0
In Trumpmerica all memes become real.

#MAGA is a cosmic correction to pure evil, suck it globalists scumbag commies.

zombiewizardhawk

Definitely Doesn't Do Meth
<Donors Crew>
10d 18h 41m
Reactions
6,331 836 0 0
See now that's fucking ridiculous. She's a fucking nine year old. A fucking senator should not be saying 'I tell you what, I’d give her a kick up the backside. '
You're right, her parents should be the ones giving her the kick.

Zapatta

~ Russian Nazi ~
<Donors Crew>
32d 23h 58m
Reactions
74,673 3,610 0 0
Trade War With US Taking Heavy Toll on Chinese Stocks, Investors

With a roughly 20 percent loss so far this year, Shanghai’s stock market has joined the Shenzhen exchange as among the world’s worst performers. In stark contrast, the technology-heavy U.S. Nasdaq Composite Index is one of the world’s biggest gainers, up about 15 percent.
Besides the headline drop in share values, China’s currency has fallen sharply and share transaction volumes have shrunk.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
18d 19h 46m
Reactions
2,385 415 0 0

Blair dropping bombs saying she's met a lot of these conservative YouTubers and that there's a lot of disingenuousness behind the scenes, namely that some of them don't even particularly believe what they're saying (suspected to be either Crowder or Rubin) and some use leftist "actors" to drum up controversy (suspected to be Milo).

She's either telling the truth or trying to separate herself away from these people because she does admit that due to her political stance and previous content (she makes mostly tart vids instead of political commentary like she did when she started) that her life sucks due to doxxers, constant threats, negativity, yada yada.

What are your thoughts?

Harkon

Molten Core Raider
4d 28m
Reactions
1,300 46 0 0

Blair dropping bombs saying she's met a lot of these conservative YouTubers and that there's a lot of disingenuousness behind the scenes, namely that some of them don't even particularly believe what they're saying (suspected to be either Crowder or Rubin) and some use leftist "actors" to drum up controversy (suspected to be Milo).

She's either telling the truth or trying to separate herself away from these people because she does admit that due to her political stance and previous content (she makes mostly tart vids instead of political commentary like she did when she started) that her life sucks due to doxxers, constant threats, negativity, yada yada.

What are your thoughts?

I doubt Crowder is being dishonest about his position here. Also Crowder never really supported Trump before the election either which he has made many videos on. It's just becoming apparent how far the left has gone to him after Trump got elected.

Every day more people are seeing this shit because the left just can't hide it. They feel the need to virtue signal their "morally superior, personal responsibility free" positions.

Hell even look at the last few days with the leaked google vid and Serena's temper tantrum, and then you have comedians and satirists being told to shut up where these people should rightfully be getting roasted.

EDIT: Also Blair is just getting the same "green" room treatment that Jordan Peterson got when he did his channel 5 (And many other) interviews.

Last edited:

Tiggles

Resident Nationalist
6d 16h 14m
Reactions
7,970 590 0 0

What are your thoughts?
Milo has always been a attention seeking parasite. I remember before Trump was even running he tried to co-opt gamergate and use it to make money. He was even a mod on a gamergate subreddit for like a day before he used it to try and set up some GoFundMe for himself

This is waaay before "Daddy Trump" and his speaking tour. He got super lucky with the Berkeley riots jump starting his career and he would of been a millionaire with a talk show by now if he wasn't a pedophile faggot.

I don't think Crowder is disingenuous whatsoever I think the the conservative YouTube sphere probably all competes with each other for views and donations/patreons so they all talk shit on each other behind closed doors.

I wish Alex Jones or some bored millionaire would make a monetized platform for conservative view media. I'd pay $10+ for some sort of site that had podcasts of all the big names under one roof.

Lithose

<Donors Crew>
21d 10h 42m
Reactions
36,263 828 0 0

What are your thoughts?
I think the problem is she thought most of these people are conservative....It's like we tell people in this thread all the time, most posters here are flaming Liberals who only seem conservative because the world has gone insane. If the left stopped being insane, they'd pushing their normal, left leaning views.

Gavin McCinnes started Vice, Crowder is a super Lib Canadian, Dave Rubin constantly asserts he's still a Liberal--most people, even conservatives, just don't take these things at face value even though they should. The reality is, most of them would be championing the trans stuff (For example) if Trans-trenders stayed away from compelled speech, or bullying people into having to speak a reality that they don't believe is true, like if all transgender people were doing is asking to be accepted if they nearly pass? Every single one of these guys would be defending them, and most of the modern youtube "conservatives" would too. The only reason most of these guys flipped to the other side and began attacking is because laws are being passed, and institutional rules are being used to FORCE people to do those things, and all the sudden, there is a much bigger issue in play than the dignity of what would otherwise be seen as harmless oddballs that like to dress as women.

I mean, how many times have people here joked or even truly begun to be suspicious of gay marriage? Because literally everything the conservatives fear came true quickly after gay marriage, and bringing homosexual lifestyles mainstream. But do you think most people in this thread actually don't want gay marriage? No, I'm betting most people, if you had to push, would defend gay marriage despite their misgivings...Because most of them are still Liberal. We just can't accept all the extra baggage and insanity the neo-left is trying to attach to those old causes. But if that new problem wasn't around, you'd find most of us disagree a great deal with the harder conservative values. We're just arguing with them now because the Left is clearly a bigger problem.

And if it comes down to it, if we have to obliterate one side or the other, if there can't be a happy medium and we need to pick either the GenderQueer, LGBTQSPDIKENDIOLEKS++ Womyn empowered nation that hates white males and believes Amerikkka is a disgusting, terrible, cancer blot on history OR your stereotypical 60's Christian America where gays were allowed to exist as long as they stayed quiet, and women were allowed to be career women but they'd be looked at as half insane, and trans people most likely end up in mental institutions...Well, I'm going to go with the latter, if I have to, even though I'd much prefer the happy medium of the 90's/early 00s that sat between those two poles. However, if we can't maintain that happy medium, I'm absolutely going to side with the Conservatives. But that's a forced choice, on an individual level, I believe most of my positions would not fit in well with the more genuine conservatives. I just can't express them now, because the kind of grave threat that the Left represents doesn't leave room for nuance, or rifts between the new grand-moderate left alliance, the zeitgeist of the left is too radical and too threatening for me to go calling out the the more minor disagreements I have with the right and weaken that alliance. I have a feeling most of these "former Liberals" are the same, and I don't think that's really going to shock anyone.

I think Blair White is shocked just because Politics isn't her thing, and she never quite grasped how absolutely insane the current political climate is and what strange bed fellows its created.

Last edited:

LachiusTZ

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
<Donors Crew>
12d 19h 15m
Reactions
4,362 332 0 0
I think the problem is she thought most of these people are conservative....It's like we tell people in this thread all the time, most posters here are flaming Liberals who only seem conservative because the world has gone insane. If the left stopped being insane, they'd pushing their normal, left leaning views.

Gavin McCinnes started Vice, Crowder is a super Lib Canadian, Dave Rubin constantly asserts he's still a Liberal--most people, even conservatives, just don't take these things at face value even though they should. The reality is, most of them would be championing the trans stuff (For example) if Trans-trenders stayed away from compelled speech, or bullying people into having to speak a reality that they don't believe is true, like if all transgender people were doing is asking to be accepted if they nearly pass? Every single one of these guys would be defending them, and most of the modern youtube "conservatives" would too. The only reason most of these guys flipped to the other side and began attacking is because laws are being passed, and institutional rules are being used to FORCE people to do those things, and all the sudden, there is a much bigger issue in play than the dignity of what would otherwise be seen as harmless oddballs that like to dress as women.

I mean, how many times have people here joked or even truly begun to be suspicious of gay marriage? Because literally everything the conservatives fear came true quickly after gay marriage, and bringing homosexual lifestyles mainstream. But do you think most people in this thread actually don't want gay marriage? No, I'm betting most people, if you had to push, would defend gay marriage despite their misgivings...Because most of them are still Liberal. We just can't accept all the extra baggage and insanity the neo-left is trying to attach to those old causes. But if that new problem wasn't around, you'd find most of us disagree a great deal with the harder conservative values. We're just arguing with them now because the Left is clearly a bigger problem.

And if it comes down to it, if we have to obliterate one side or the other, if there can't be a happy medium and we need to pick either the GenderQueer, LGBTQSPDIKENDIOLEKS++ Womyn empowered nation that hates white males and believes Amerikkka is a disgusting, terrible, cancer blot on history OR your stereotypical 60's Christian America where gays were allowed to exist as long as they stayed quiet, and women were allowed to be career women but they'd be looked at as half insane, and trans people most likely end up in mental institutions...Well, I'm going to go with the latter, if I have to, even though I'd much prefer the happy medium of the 90's/early 00s that sat between those two poles. However, if we can't maintain that happy medium, I'm absolutely going to side with the Conservatives. But that's a forced choice, on an individual level, I believe most of my positions would not fit in well with the more genuine conservatives. I just can't express them now, because the kind of grave threat that the Left represents doesn't leave room for nuance, or rifts between the new grand-moderate left alliance, the zeitgeist of the left is too radical and too threatening for me to go calling out the the more minor disagreements I have with the right and weaken that alliance. I have a feeling most of these "former Liberals" are the same, and I don't think that's really going to shock anyone.

I think Blair White is shocked just because Politics isn't her thing, and she never quite grasped how absolutely insane the current political climate is and what strange bed fellows its created.
Pretty much.

There is a reason politics was never for the stupids.

Kaines

Karazhan Raider
15d 6h 42m
Reactions
12,311 470 0 0
And this is why I continue to label Liberals as the true enemies of America. Left by themselves, Leftists cannot get their Anti-American policies enacted. They simply don’t have the numbers. It requires the cooperation of Liberals to get those policies enacted.

Conservatives have been right over and over and over when it came to the criminal and economic destructive policies the Obama administration was putting in place.

These are the logical end points for Liberal policies and NOw you can’t stomach them??? Bulls hit. This is the result of Liberalism. Own it.

LachiusTZ

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
<Donors Crew>
12d 19h 15m
Reactions
4,362 332 0 0
And this is why I continue to label Liberals as the true enemies of America. Left by themselves, Leftists cannot get their Anti-American policies enacted. They simply don’t have the numbers. It requires the cooperation of Liberals to get those policies enacted.

Conservatives have been right over and over and over when it came to the criminal and economic destructive policies the Obama administration was putting in place.

These are the logical end points for Liberal policies and NOw you can’t stomach them??? Bulls hit. This is the result of Liberalism. Own it.
61F35B3A-D720-4B11-BF47-D6A346C0275A.png