Politics Thread

Vepil

Gamja
<Donor All-Stars>
Reactions
6,166 312 0 0
NPC meme is awesome, triggers libs on twitter greatly. See below as they replicate over and over and over.

dwerptlenjr11.png

Obsidian

<Donors Crew>
9d 6h 34m
Reactions
88 12 0 0
As interesting as some of those project Veritas videos are, does anyone actually follow them? Seems like iooti to me, doesn't seem like something that gets any traction with the common people

Stave

Trakanon Raider
3d 2h 30m
Reactions
2,141 36 0 0
My father was, without question, one of the absolute worst examples of a male child to raise. Unruly, extremely rebellious and he didn't care about being punished in any way. Beat the kid, he didn't care. Give him some go to your room type thing he would just ignore it. But I still think that is far more manageable then worrying about daughters.

All of my sisters caused him no end of stress. Two ran away from home briefly. Both for totally retarded teenage girl reasons. One wanted to live with her boyfriend's family which he denied of course. He also wouldn't let her attend juvenile delinquent alternative school just because she thought it would be easier and more fun for some reason. Crashed cars, got in with the wrong crowd, etc etc. This was all in a tiny redneck town with not even 10000 people.

This was before the instagram/snapchat whoring era where snapchatting a picture of your butthole to some dude from the girl's locker room before 4th period in high school is a tame act of foreplay.

God damn terrifying I tell you.
Having 2 teenage daughters. Yes it is God damn terrifying. We have tried to raise them well, and they are Trump supporters and can think for themselves and aren't brainwashed by the system, but damn if they catch some attention from an attractive boy, everything goes out the fucking window like temporary insanity. We keep a fairly rigid schedule with them so they don't just get to run willy nilly like most kids now days, but even then it's scary as fuck to let them even leave the house for an evening.

Lord Nagafen Raider
12d 23h 50m
Reactions
1,667 44 0 0
As interesting as some of those project Veritas videos are, does anyone actually follow them? Seems like iooti to me, doesn't seem like something that gets any traction with the common people
They don't fit into the media's chosen daily narrative on any given day they'll try to pretend it doesn't exist and /or suppress it.

No going off script!

Tuco

Janitor of the Realm
19d 11h 56m
Reactions
41,071 2,439 0 0
I didn’t even know what the NPC meme was until yesterday.
it's super recent.

I'm not sure how effective it'll end up being. Right now the enforcement of ideological purity is extremely high on the "Control Left" side.

Breaking through that with a "redpill" is pretty hard unless you can convince them of a really small thing that doesn't go along with current leftist thinking, they try to bring it up with a militant leftist and then are called racist/nazi/KKK/whatever.

But leftists think the same thing of the Trump side, so accusing them of being NPCs or whatever just seems hypocritical to them.

Lord Nagafen Raider
12d 23h 50m
Reactions
1,667 44 0 0
Just float them canadian dollars south of the border to america. we'll hook you up!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Donors Crew>
15d 13h 48m
Reactions
2,931 116 0 0
They get some publicity on FOX News which has the highest viewerbase of any news network.

And people have been fired over them.

Some of the harder hitting ones get press on even MSNBC

I'll admit most of their videos don't deserve the hype and are more hearsay. Would be amazing if they actually ever get a top-dog on camera. This video in particular I feel bad for the lemmings they got on camera since they're so ignorant and uneducated and will likely lose their jobs over this.

The cocky people from previous vids I have no remorse for.

Hateyou

<Donors Crew>
14d 19h 20m
Reactions
5,350 281 0 0
Atomic Blond and Salt are the first ones that come to mind.

They werent terrible
They weren’t very good either. The stairwell scene where a 90 lb blonde beats the fuck out of three massive Russians while taking full man punches was nearly unwatchable. It was so unbelievable. I couldn’t even believe watching Rhonda rousey take that kind of abuse and be standing.

Muurloen

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
18d 19h 27m
Reactions
10,198 476 0 0
I think Charlize Theron weighs more than 90 lb. She is 5'10".

I'm gonna guess she is somewhere around 135 lb.

But yeah AB kinda lost me there during that part. She did get her ass beat pretty bad tho.

Last edited:

Hateyou

<Donors Crew>
14d 19h 20m
Reactions
5,350 281 0 0
I think Charlize Theron weighs more than 90 lb. She is 5'10".

I'm gonna guess she is somewhere around 135 lb.

But yeah AB kinda lost me there during that part. She did get her ass beat pretty bad tho.
Yeah I was just exaggerating to get my point across. She looked 90lbs compared to the guys she was beating up. The rest of the movie mostly worked where she used her sexuality as a weapon and guns. They just need to stay away from fight scenes.

Tuco

Janitor of the Realm
19d 11h 56m
Reactions
41,071 2,439 0 0
Of course, you can't be grabbing other people's mics at a debate, so the dude fucked up, but the video is much saner than the image / headline makes it look. She was done talking and just looking off screen or whatever, he didn't really interrupt her. I don't know if she was spent the previous half hour breaking the rules and talking over her time without giving him a chance to rebut or whatever.

The real crime is setting up a debate where the candidates share one mic and there's no third party that is controlling it. It's like a ref in a boxing match not controlling the fighters is putting them at risk.

Candidates are supposed to present themselves as confident, serious and strong, and so there is some jockeying that is expected of them at a debate. Some of the best turning points in political debate history came not from the issues but from the politicians showing they are willing to bend the rules/process to do what they need to. Giving such a loose platform like that is just asking for a problem.

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
41d 21h 52m
Reactions
68,947 3,459 0 0
i mean i dont see anyone walking around with James O'Keefe shirts, but if you're an active conservative you know about him. his videos get millions of views. i imagine the Dims are shitting themselves over him and several people have lost their jobs from his reporting. its not only on the internet.