Politics Thread

Asshat Xequecal

Asshat 2018
38d 23h 48m
Reactions
3,216 12,450 0 0
The wall will be built on your tears.
Lol I don't actually care about the wall. I care about people flip flopping their beliefs, often within the span of 15 minutes, simply because they can't stand the idea of agreeing with the leftist. (or the Nazi) That actually does make me sad at how widespread it is.

Pops

Baron of the Realm
Reactions
17,164 942 0 0
Lol I don't actually care about the wall. I care about people flip flopping their beliefs, often within the span of 15 minutes, simply because they can't stand the idea of agreeing with the leftist. (or the Nazi) That actually does make me sad at how widespread it is.
I think you have that reversed. Your TDS forces you to overreact to every Trump rhetoric. Perhaps, step back and compromise, that 5 bill is a drop in the bucket of govt waste. So fuck you.

Zapatta

~ Skeets Tweets ~
<Donors Crew>
73d 7h 57m
Reactions
106,467 6,526 0 0
Map is sorta inaccurate. Hawaii was always dark brown but getting whiter every second. Go to Maui and you have to drive into the mountains to find Brown people now. Oahu which was maybe 5% white (not counting military) is up around 20ish% now.

Asshat Xequecal

Asshat 2018
38d 23h 48m
Reactions
3,216 12,450 0 0
I think you have that reversed. Your TDS forces you to overreact to every Trump rhetoric. Perhaps, step back and compromise, that 5 bill is a drop in the bucket of govt waste. So fuck you.
This is actually a fair criticism, but the rhetoric and the obsessive need to be anti-X is the problem. In 2013 the Senate passed immigration reform with a bipartisan supermajority. The Republican base revolted at the idea of cooperating with Obama and the House didn't even put it up for a vote. Less than 4 years later Trump floats a compromise that is even nicer to illegals than that bill and now the Dems want nothing to do with it. Now they're shutting down the government over $5 billion because it's imperative to be anti Trump on everything.

Pops

Baron of the Realm
Reactions
17,164 942 0 0
This is actually a fair criticism, but the rhetoric and the obsessive need to be anti-X is the problem. In 2013 the Senate passed immigration reform with a bipartisan supermajority. The Republican base revolted at the idea of cooperating with Obama and the House didn't even put it up for a vote. Less than 4 years later Trump floats a compromise that is even nicer to illegals than that bill and now the Dems want nothing to do with it. Now they're shutting down the government over $5 billion because it's imperative to be anti Trump on everything.
Exactly.

Zapatta

~ Skeets Tweets ~
<Donors Crew>
73d 7h 57m
Reactions
106,467 6,526 0 0
Transcripts of Lisa Page’s Closed-Door Testimonies Provide New Revelations in Spygate Scandal

• The FBI appears to have considered investigating President Trump for obstruction of justice both before and after FBI Director James Comey was fired.
  • Page says the DOJ refused to pursue “gross-negligence” charges against Hillary Clinton over her use of a private email server to send classified information.
  • FBI agent Michael Gaeta, head of the Eurasian Crime Squad, who received the dossier from former MI6 spy Steele in July 2016 is referred to in the transcript as Steele’s handler.
  • The FBI maintained a previously unknown verification file for the Steele dossier. Congressional investigators did not previously know of its existence.
  • John Carlin, the head of the DOJ’s National Security Division, was kept abreast of the FBI’s investigative activities through contact with then-Deputy FBI Director McCabe.
  • Page worked directly for DOJ official Bruce Ohr for at least five years and had met his wife, Nellie, once.
  • The role of FBI Agent Jonathan Moffa and DOJ official George Toscas may have been greater than initially assumed.
As Page noted during her testimony, “there were lots and lots and lots of disagreements between the FBI and the Department.” One issue of ongoing contention was Clinton’s actual email server:

“There was a great deal of discussion between the FBI and the Department with respect to whether to proceed, obtain the server which housed the bulk of Secretary Clinton’s emails, pursuant to consent or pursuant to a subpoena or other compulsory process.”
“We, the whole team, really, felt that the Justice Department, being led by Democrats, would be to essentially absolve the Democratic candidate.”

She is so loathed, she is a very polarizing figure, Secretary Clinton, and so we all knew it was 100 percent consistent and universal that she was—there was not a prosecutable case. And we, the FBI, thought that that message was more credible coming from the FBI, who is independent and is not a political sort of body, in the same way that the Justice Department is being headed by political appointees who have closer relationships with the White House.”
“I don’t honestly have the sense that the Attorney General was ultimately disappointed, because it really did let the Justice Department off the hook. Everybody talks about this as if this was the FBI investigation, and the truth of the matter is there was not a single step, other than the July 5th statement, there was not a single investigative step that we did not do in consultation with or at the direction of the Justice Department.”
Hmm, sounds like the DOJ shit on the FBI and left them holding the bag, you'd think Mueller would be pissed off at them and doing his best to hang them out to dry.

zombiewizardhawk

Definitely Doesn't Do Meth
<Donors Crew>
19d 9h 52m
Reactions
7,432 966 0 0
I don’t get this whole “Hitler built the Berlin Wall nonsense”. He died like a decade and half before it as built, why the fuck do people sa this shit? What is the realsmng I am missing?
I'm pretty sure it's just a case of retards not knowing actually anything about history at all and simply assuming Hitler and the Nazi's made it because Berlin is in Germany.

Aaron

<Donors Crew>
10d 9h 44m
Reactions
3,304 273 0 0
So how is it with this "for life" service that Supreme Court Judges have. Is there no mandatory physical examination they have to pass to be able to serve, or can they go the way of Pope John Paul II and be wheeled around for show when needed for years but with almost no ability to function?

Asshat Xequecal

Asshat 2018
38d 23h 48m
Reactions
3,216 12,450 0 0
So how is it with this "for life" service that Supreme Court Judges have. Is there no mandatory physical examination they have to pass to be able to serve, or can they go the way of Pope John Paul II and be wheeled around for show when needed for years but with almost no ability to function?
Yes. A number of judges in the past were clearly senile. They can't be removed without impeachment.

Fogel

Formerly 'Fogel_foh'
<Donors Crew>
50d 4h 28m
Reactions
4,288 206 0 0

Vepil

Gamja
<Donor All-Stars>
Reactions
8,957 540 0 0
Goes without saying here that 100% of the people on this board with wives/family that legally immigrated all hate illegal immigrants with rage filled burning passion. My wife hates them way more than I do.

"We paid thousands of dollars, waited year(s) and these pieces of shit just want to cut in line because they have dreams? Fuck them get in line and do it right."
You should hear my Polish mother in law. The things she will say will make a truck driver blush. She is turning 82 this year and really hates illegals after what her and her late husband went through to get here.

Aaron

<Donors Crew>
10d 9h 44m
Reactions
3,304 273 0 0
I bet! And I can only imagine many of these legal immigrants, once they're in, come over with maybe a few hundred bucks in their pocket and have to sort everything out for themselves, while the illegals get free housing, free healthcare, free you name it.

Foler

<Donors Crew>
4d 9h 40m
Reactions
1,377 636 0 0
You should hear my Polish mother in law. The things she will say will make a truck driver blush. She is turning 82 this year and really hates illegals after what her and her late husband went through to get here.
Ya Dem logic makes no sense. There's a waiting list of people who have had to flee their country due to the danger of the state actually imprisoning or killing them due to their non-muslim religion or political beliefs. Many currently reside somewhere temporarily while seeking to legitimately immigrate to the US. Some of these people (pretty much non-muslim ones) would snap up U.S. culture in a heartbeat because they get it. They want freedom and don't take that shit for granted. Those are the immigrates that are cool. Meanwhile Dems wanna let Pablo jump the wall or walk over illegally because he's tired of selling bananas on the roadside in Honduras and would rather come to the US and join ms13 so he can afford a 2007 Escalade with 24's and rape white women. You know Dems though, they're the only ones who care about non-americans!!!! #demdoublethink lawl

Olebass

I'm a lead farmer.
<Donors Crew>
29d 6h 53m
Reactions
38,635 1,169 0 0
You're insane. Plenty of people here say you shouldn't be able to kill for simple theft, especially if I don't enter the argument and trigger various people's XDS.
I'd never know. I'd kill them for even attempting to enter my home. Legally. I can't say if it was for simple theft or not because they likely would never had a chance to grab anything other than their nuts before shitting themselves after the heart stops.

TBT-TheBigToe

Lesbian Icon
<Donors Crew>
30d 12h 1m
Reactions
7,384 247 0 0
I'd never know. I'd kill them for even attempting to enter my home. Legally. I can't say if it was for simple theft or not because they likely would never had a chance to grab anything other than their nuts before shitting themselves after the heart stops.
It’s the “simple theft” that is snagging people, I wouldn’t kill someone for siphoning gas or stealing my snow shovel but if you break into my house I am assuming you are there to harm my family else you would wait until we were gone.

All bets are off then.

“Simple theft” does not include looters in a flood stealing from people who are already about to face the toughest homecoming they may have ever had without people stealing their shit. If I am not mistaken that was what kicked that argument off?