BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Moderation Tools>
75d 11h 55m

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Moderation Tools>
75d 11h 55m
You know what happened to her is horrific but goddamn are these bitches powerfully stupid.

'I remember asking him if he would ever lie to me and he said "no"
See stupid as fuck.

'He would always say "I'll fill all your blank spaces". It was one of his favourite sayings
I mean technically he did do this.

The moral of the story that nobody seems to take the heart is fuck the middle east, fuck muzzies, and everyplace that ends with -istan should be nuked.

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Moderation Tools>
75d 11h 55m
The irony is funny here. The premise of these kinds of sit-downs is essentially defensive. The visitor is being challenged to "change my mind," i.e., take my fortified position.

I would say, these kind of discussions are the worst and most boring. They are like medieval torture. And their premise is medieval: fortification = strength.

No concept of air power or artillery.

So, nothing like establishing the terms of debate about a topic (a wall) that is as antiquated as the argumentative game's rules are.

Change my mind!
And you are suppose to be a goddamn teacher and the concept of critical thinking and debate eludes you? If you honestly are a teacher I feel sorry for every student whom you have personally failed as both as an educator and a man. You are everything that higher education is not.

Reactions: chthonic-anemos

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Moderation Tools>
75d 11h 55m
I would at least explore my hypothesis. I'm just saying the format of "Change My Mind!" debates is weaksauce, and, the concept of what a wall actually would do, is also weaksauce. So I am making two claims and claiming that the link was about a session where those two things were linked, was ironic. Ironic meaning, one was kind of a reflection of the other.

I did not think I was being obtuse, but maybe you actually disagree with my claim such as it is?
Ok, then sit down and explain why they are "weaksauce" it's almost as if you are on the path to some actual thinking here. Maybe if you are able to articulate some actual substance you would understand how a debate could work.

Then again I would imagine your dumbass would sit down make up a bullshit story about a made up career you once had and then when asked you keep on topic you break down like a fucking looney toon. Kind of like here when someone calls you out on your shit.

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
Dem Senator Erupts at Ted Cruz’s ‘Crocodile Tears’ Over Shutdown on the Senate Floor

Bennet is probably the quietest guy in the Senate and has indeed been one of the few backbenchers who was reliably bi-partisan in that he approached bills in a 'what would be best' vs 'what would be popular' mode.

Clearly Lying Ted went a bit too far and Bennet read that bitch for filth.
lol? Playing theater is part of the game son. You're an idiot if you think otherwise. Of course it was bullshit. The same thing big Don called out Schumer for a while back.