Politics Thread

Zapatta

~ Skeets Tweets ~
<Donors Crew>
80d 15h 25m
Reactions
113,058 7,180 0 0
So I looked more into environmental racism, what it translates to is that american and european middle class (the same ones already battered by elephant curve cause again bottom 1/2 pays no tax and top 0.1% has all the tax lawyers and means to avoid) will have to pay for all the other countries to not pullute cause everything is the wests responsibility. so basically it's the paris accords on steroids "America pay for our shit please k thanx"

Climate Justice and Economic Justice Are Not in Conflict
Ok, lets pretend that is a thing, than surely those most responsible should have to pay the reparations. India and Asia.

fanaskin

Well known Agitator
48d 18h 12m
Reactions
58,470 4,162 0 0
Ok, lets pretend that is a thing, than surely those most responsible should have to pay the reparations. India and Asia.
They say they have the right to pollute with 3 billion plus combined people when America did it with like 150 million

I can't emphasize how eurocentric this attitude on our elites are, they see the west are omnipotent and white people as historically advantaged so they don't see how it's out of the wests hands.

then they want us to pay for their factory workers well being while they go about conspiring against us, insanity

China’s ‘Belt and Road’ Plan in Pakistan Takes a Military Turn

Last edited:

Qhue

<Donors Crew>
10d 16h 57m
Reactions
1,473 1,024 0 0
Trump defends 'Executive Time' after schedules leaked

Trump should at least look at reports like this through a lens of 'if someone said Obama did this what would I have said?'. In addition the Chief of Staff should be shot for letting such a thing be on the daily schedule. For fuck's sake make something up if you are faced with a giant wall of unstructured time like this.

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
35,652 892 0 0
WTF are you?

Because you sound like some blue haired HR cunt telling people that do real work how to manage time.
You are outside of your 5 second shitpost allotment. Hope you can account for your unstructured time today. Or else!

MusicForFish

Not Blind to the Injustices of the World
<Donors Crew>
29d 10h 28m
Reactions
15,265 2,764 0 0
WTF are you?

Because you sound like some blue haired HR cunt telling people that do real work how to manage time.
iooti.
Qhue Qhue There can be no doubt. Probably throw some color in that hair and your set for one of those HR roles.
daffyd.jpg

Ritley

<Donors Crew>
23d 15h 24m
Reactions
14,651 577 0 0
They’re going to criticize the POTUS’ schedule? For fucking real? Why not start with limp dick congress who maybe does 15 minutes of actual work a day

Lord Nagafen Raider
27d 3h 27m
Reactions
3,278 93 0 0
Or the reps who spend weeks in Africa and or child diddle islands

Namon

<Donors Crew>
14d 18h 53m
Reactions
1,491 47 0 0
Kind of off current topic, but my wife and I were talking about Warren's annoucement for president yesterday, and I was talking about how much of a shit show the Democratic party is right now, and referenced Virginia. She had no idea at all that anything was even going on in Virginia, and she is above average on being aware of shit going on. I didn't realize as it was so prominate here and on Townhall that I just didn't even pay attention to everywhere else. Not surprised per se, but at the same time it was kind of jarring that this really hasn't been reported on at all for the most part in the main stream it seems.

sadris

<Donors Crew>
43d 18h 33m
Reactions
48,148 4,196 0 0
So I looked more into environmental racism, what it translates to is that american and european middle class (the same ones already battered by elephant curve cause again bottom 1/2 pays no tax and top 0.1% has all the tax lawyers and means to avoid) will have to pay for all the other countries to not pullute cause everything is the wests responsibility. so basically it's the paris accords on steroids "America pay for our shit please k thanx"

Climate Justice and Economic Justice Are Not in Conflict

I fail to see how this wouldn't drastically effect the living standards of western countries to the negative.

meanwhile china will just cry for more subsidy while they more than double everyone elses carbon output and threaten to overtake them economically while oh yeah they're still communists and now fostered a global expansionist mindset under xi
It's pure idiocy. Why don't we just threaten them? Stop doing X or we will bomb your hospitals. It's much cheaper

Sudo

Lord Nagafen Raider
18d 6h 30m
Reactions
1,442 40 0 0
Trump defends 'Executive Time' after schedules leaked

Trump should at least look at reports like this through a lens of 'if someone said Obama did this what would I have said?'. In addition the Chief of Staff should be shot for letting such a thing be on the daily schedule. For fuck's sake make something up if you are faced with a giant wall of unstructured time like this.
Wait, so now you want him to make something up, lie?

Butthurt

Trakanon Raider
15d 17h 38m
Reactions
3,069 67 0 0
What's different about this is that these pastors aren't sheltered from the state. If the DA doesn't charge then the DA doesn't charge. If the congregation takes them back, the congregation takes them back.

The Catholic Church does not recognize the right of the state TO enforce these laws. They claim a very special and peculiar immunity.
What? No. Wrong. The church of "render unto Caesar" may have shifted these turds around, but to say that they claim immunity from secular laws is just incorrect.

Vandyn

Molten Core Raider
6d 14h 9m
Reactions
1,012 262 0 0
Kind of off current topic, but my wife and I were talking about Warren's annoucement for president yesterday, and I was talking about how much of a shit show the Democratic party is right now, and referenced Virginia. She had no idea at all that anything was even going on in Virginia, and she is above average on being aware of shit going on. I didn't realize as it was so prominate here and on Townhall that I just didn't even pay attention to everywhere else. Not surprised per se, but at the same time it was kind of jarring that this really hasn't been reported on at all for the most part in the main stream it seems.
Not sure what you wife watches for news but I usually watch the nightly news (NBC) at 6:30pm and it was top story pretty much every day last week. Scandal related stuff like this usually gets reported no matter who it is because it draws eyeballs.

B_Mizzle

Trakanon Raider
14d 22h 12m
Reactions
3,373 77 0 0
I have a more robust theory, I think. Because in some cases the Jews were not the sole money lenders, and were still absolutely hated--like in Rome. My theory relies on the exact same animus that is developing toward white people in our society. Jews have very insular cultural values, whatever genetic propensity toward intelligence (And other generally positive traits) they have is fairly well preserved--their DNA lineage, I believe, backs this up. Because of this, Jewish people are over-represented in positions of power/influence per their population. You can go years without seeing a Jew in American society, but you walk into any of the structures of real power and you're going to meet quite a few. This is not some grand conspiracy--its simply the fact that they are more intelligent on average, and thus produce more people prone to work in these areas because more of their bell curve's upper end overlaps that break point.

If you're a European down on his luck and society seems absolutely fucked due to X or Y economic issue that is extremely complex (Far too complex for you to really grasp), you're going to fall back on to the emotion meant to protect you in times when in group betrayal might be affecting your food supply. That anger and resentment (Which again, is a biological defense mechanism) is going to hyper-sensitive to those who seem to be able to 'get more' even in a time of scarcity (Thus appearing like they are betraying the group) AND who have the most differences from group mates you consider closest to you. (And mind you, again, just like with whites MOST Jews are not in these positions, but they are over-represented due to how extremes of bell curves work.)

This is why people don't see Jews who are conservative, and largely hate Liberal Jews--it just doesn't ding that threat detector because they are group signaling more closely. Its only as this anger rises into hysteria that even those Jews would be seen as "other". Again, this is exactly what I believe is happening to white people now. Minorities are at a loss to explain their poorer performance (And whatever the reason anyone believes it is, I think its fair to say its EXTREMELY complex and no one person grasps the reason really well--which provides ample room for ideological/emotional explanations), so they are relying on their evolutionary circuitry that is supposed to defend against in-group betrayal by ostracizing and targeting who might be betraying them. They select those who are in positions that can affect them (Due to power) and who are the most different. Then that emotional perception emphasizes their anecdotal examples of how that "group" wronged them, and why they are betrayers--until you get whole religions on "whiteness", attributing a kind of collective malice to what is simply two factors 1.) A different opinion 2.) Them having more intelligence or some other small advantages which means far more of them wind up in positions of power.

(And this isn't even wrong, mind you. Stereotypes end up being accurate. Black people are right--white people have oppressed them, and harmed them more than any other group in America. But stereotypes can lack context/nuance, too. White people have also done more to help black people than even their own community. Its the same with Jews and whites, I think. Jews in the Spanish and German Communist movements were absolute cancer, they were extremely well spoken and just beat the dicks off their opposition in terms of rhetoric. But Jews were also central to a lot of innovation in Germany and war heroes from WW1 and a lot were in the more conservative movements, just no one gave a shit because they didn't register as "other" to those movements then--one of the flaws with stereotypes is that they often lack the full picture, and can be inaccurate in some contexts even if they are accurate in others.)

I think both of these things are needed, its not just about being "out group"--otherwise various white people would be decrying the seeming "systemic advantage" black people seem to have in the NBA or NFL--but those players don't really have power directly over others, and so they don't really add to that emotional animus that is seeking the 'betrayer' who is fucking over the group. This is why wealthy societies who weren't struggling with debts never expelled the Jews--when things are going well in society, there is no need to rely on this evolutionary defense mechanism to find the "betrayer" in the group. Correlating it to debt, IMO, is just that--a correlation, the real impetus is times get bad, and we look to close ranks and weed out anyone who might be seen as not 100% loyal to the group. (Which lord's just exploit to get out of debts)
I know I'm late but I have to respond to this. While what you say at face value makes sense, is intuitive, and seems right. It's actually not 100% correct, and I'll point out that 90% of every newscaster, journalist, and director/producer are jewish, and 75% of them change their names so they appear to not be jewish. How do you account for that with ID politics and envy?