Politics Thread

Dashel

Trakanon Raider
11d 6h 29m

One, how is she black at all. Two, of all the candidates the Dems have up she's the least shitty as far as I can tell. I read a Vox article giving her crap for being tough on crime and truancy. This was in the 90s when crime was astronomically high. I wouldn't vote for her, but better than Elizabeth Warren or Hillary or Bernie.

Kaines

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
63d 22m
Dowd described those indictments as “What I call nickel-dime process crimes. I ran a strike force. I ran big corruption cases. I didn't go around, picking scabs and just making any case I could make. If there was a petty case, I shifted it to someone else. I didn't do it. And that's where I disagree with Bob.”

Dowd said he did not believe Trump would intentionally lie to the Mueller team, but that he would lose track of key details in the swirl of a massive amount of material he had to digest as president every day.

“In my questioning him or talking to him, you know, first question, easy. Second question, easy. Third question, he wasn't sure. And he doesn't like being unsure. So he'll guess,” Dowd said. “There's your trap, right there. It's not whether he lies or not... It's not a matter of integrity. It's overload.”
Former Trump lawyer slams Mueller probe, maintains president will be cleared: 'Knock it off and get it done'

And that is all this witch hunt has been. Perjury trap after perjury trap. Any good attorney knows how to set them and spring them. It's incredibly easy especially if the "interviews' are done over a matter of days. But idiots like Teekey Teekey will continue to site these horrible crimes as evidence that SOMETHING must have been going on!!! Becuase he's a fucking moron.

fanaskin

Well known Agitator
78d 23h 26m
Dude I know people like AOC. They don't know what they are talking about. They can only talk from what they have seen...which is being poor and angry. Her education and her background screams of absolute zero character. AOC is empty casket...a shell of a person in the face of insurmountable competition...

This is why AOC is so useful for democrats. She is the smoke and mirrors.
democrat party leadership hate her because she uses social media to bypass party control of her, she's more famous then them which in this day an age, the digital age, dominating social media is more powerful than the new york times, you see more people.

You can use social media and the web to raise money and bypass the party that's what bernie demonstrated and she came out of bernie's communist insurgency camp he founded.

social media made everyone a publisher for 0 cost, everything is competing for screentime and what do people look at all day, for example Netflix said cable is not their main competitor fortnite is.

Last edited:

Drakurii

Karazhan Raider
131d 18h 23m
Jesus Fucking Christ

Judicial Watch: FBI General Counsel Talked to Hillary Clinton’s Lawyer about Comey’s Letter on Weiner Laptop Clinton Emails - Judicial Watch

Judicial Watch announced today it received 215 pages of records from the U.S. Department of Justice revealing former FBI General Counsel James Baker discussed the investigation of Clinton-related emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop with Clinton’s lawyer, David Kendall. Baker then forwarded the conversation to his FBI colleagues.

The documents also further describe a previously reported quid pro quo from the Obama State Department offering the FBI more legal attaché positions if it would downgrade a redaction in an email found during the Hillary Clinton email investigation “from classified to something else.”

LachiusTZ

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
47d 10h 58m
Jesus Fucking Christ

Judicial Watch: FBI General Counsel Talked to Hillary Clinton’s Lawyer about Comey’s Letter on Weiner Laptop Clinton Emails - Judicial Watch

Judicial Watch announced today it received 215 pages of records from the U.S. Department of Justice revealing former FBI General Counsel James Baker discussed the investigation of Clinton-related emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop with Clinton’s lawyer, David Kendall. Baker then forwarded the conversation to his FBI colleagues.

The documents also further describe a previously reported quid pro quo from the Obama State Department offering the FBI more legal attaché positions if it would downgrade a redaction in an email found during the Hillary Clinton email investigation “from classified to something else.”
So how many Trump's have to be president before he prosecutes someone?

The whole system needs to be burned to the ground.

Also fuck you guys.

FE8CF586-D080-4F2C-AE67-DD7B5CE4221B.png