Politics Thread

Big Phoenix

Ssraeszha Raider
49d 6h 4m
They should talk about the molestation rates of children by gays per capita compared to the general population.
Hey now it's just older guys showing younger guys the ropes so they don't make the same mistake.

Sulu loved it when he was shown how to be gay at summer camp.

• 1Worf
Reactions: Seananigans

Bandwagon

Drones and stuff
<Moderation Tools>
This should tell you everything you need to know about Trump supporters and who Trump supports.

This should tell you everything you need to know about people that are anti-Trump and anti-Trump-supporter.
While I don't think those ideologies were based on rational arguments, I do think one could make rational arguments for gradually reducing, via selective fertilization, the percentage of males in the overall population over a number of generations, and you could do so far more humanely, far more intellectually credible, and far less ridiculous than the various eugenics arguments circling around the alt-right at the moment.

Laedrun

Lord Nagafen Raider
6d 13h 3m
The 1 in 100 number is turning out to be legit, but apparently they all work in hollywood, media and the arts.

I knew a girl that was a model when she was 15, they would fly them out to italy or france and "hold onto" their passports for "safekeeping" and pimp them out to the bankers and politicians. She said they kept them all strung out on cocaine, and that those runway shows were all about presenting a menu to "potential investors". The world is overdue for a spanish inquisition imo.

Fedor

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
93d 17h 58m
LOL

they don't actually link to it

Aaron

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
16d 8h 35m
I knew a girl that was a model when she was 15, they would fly them out to italy or france and "hold onto" their passports for "safekeeping" and pimp them out to the bankers and politicians. She said they kept them all strung out on cocaine, and that those runway shows were all about presenting a menu to "potential investors". The world is overdue for a spanish inquisition imo.
More than a decade ago, probably around 2005-6(?) a British investigative journalist posed undercover as a fashion photographer and documented well just how fucked up the fashion business is. Basically an endless stream of 14-15 year old models were sent to Italy, kept "safe" by sleezy looking guys with pony tails who would end up piling them with coke and e pills and then banging them senseless. Lots of "parties" on yachts too. Basically it's just a meat market. And the few who do make it big time are the ones whose job it is to advertise and perpetuate the glamour and the glitz.

Edit: actually might be a bit older since I remember they used films in the cameras, and he had to learn how to switch film cartridges like a pro.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: Lightning Lord Rule