Politics Thread

• Guest, are you interested in a joint EQ/FoH gathering next summer?

Go here so we can get your input!
    Join one of the Legendary FoH meetups and enjoy the added EQ goodness!

AladainAF

Hard truths cut both ways
<Gold Donor>
34d 15h 56m
Those bigotted TERFs need to shut the fuck up before they ruin everything. We need girldick Title IX inclusion to become an official plank on the national platform for the entire Democrat party. Those cunts are gonna let the shitlibs get out of sleeping in the bed they've spent the last decade making.
I really hoped this shit would happen AFTER the 2020 olympics. I really am looking forward to watching the womens world records get decimated on live tv.

Campbell1oo4

Trakanon Raider
4d 7h 37m
What Nixon did by taking away the draft is take away this line of arguement, it's a volunteer force.
It takes away the argument that Iraq and Afghanistan are wastes of money?

Rewatch the video. The dude is not arguing against conscription. He's arguing that Iraq and Afghanistan are opportunities for rich people to get richer. He just tugs on some heart-strings at the end (referencing wounded soldiers and massacred families) to add punch to the end. It's not his main point.

Screamfeeder

Potato del Grande
17d 8h 24m
That's actually more difficult, but I would say:

Mist Mist
@iannis
Lithose Lithose
@AngryGerbil
Xequecal Xequecal
The algorithms I use for these alts has Gerbil and Lith at top. I'll have to tweak the Mist code because it obviously gave you a false positive or two.

Funny enough the stat block for user INT scores had Keg maxed out but there must have been a rounding error that caused a failure cascade. ScreamCo INC thanks you for your feedback and we will adjust the parameters accordingly.

fanaskin

Well known Agitator
90d 2h 29m
It takes away the argument that Iraq and Afghanistan are wastes of money?

Rewatch the video. The dude is not arguing against conscription. He's arguing that Iraq and Afghanistan are opportunities for rich people to get richer. He just tugs on some heart-strings at the end (referencing wounded soldiers and massacred families) to add punch to the end. It's not his main point.
The personal interest part, he's telling soldiers to disobay their commanders, nobody forced them to be there.

If the wars are a waste of money which they totally are it's irrelevant to that. I'd rather have the draft and the morality restored myself.

the reason "Vietnam syndrome" was so potent in general and in politics at the time was the personal interest it sparked in the body politic because of the draft. That and the war was never properly justified cause gulf on tonkin was fake ultimatly. WW2 the japanese attacked first so we had people who lept to the communal defense, imagine a draft with an unjustified war, imagine the Iraq war 2 if there was a draft involved, politics amped up by 100x

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: khorum

Dom

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
you don't see all those white ppl and nogs and empty seats? yup thats in America
What the fuck is with asian people and filter masks? Do they not know that they become useless within a short period of time as they become moist through breathing?

• 1Like

SeanDoe1z1

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
67d 8h 58m
I read the thread. I mean, this seems to me to be a gigantic big deal
I did MC the other night and I was semi surprised the # of people that were debating fucking off entirely...had to bring in a good # of pugs to fill raid which is unusual.

Guys. Guys.

Look I just want to play video games. Please stop forcing WW3

I have an SEI on record I would probably get asked to rejoin the military well into my 40s.

• 1Like

Tiggles

Resident Nationalist
<Medals Crew>
34d 21h 52m
From the Philly subreddit

I had a sign with Winnie the Pooh on the front and Free Hong Kong on the back. Sat near the court. Took only about sixty seconds for security to harass me. They let me stay after I put the sign down. I asked the security officer (dude in suit) if they were told to specifically to look for signs, and he replied yes. He gave some line about "with tensions in the NBA right now we want to avoid anything like this".
You can get Sixer tickets for like $4. It would be worth it to go just to get kicked out for the clicks.

Have your friend youtube you from another row and boom headlines.