Politics Thread

Gutterflesh

Lord Nagafen Raider
11d 19h 14m

According to Waters, “The thinking is that if we are supplying tremendous dollars to candidates, we ought to have more say.
She is one ugly ass person. Seriously shit is creepy looking.

2ycvaw.jpg

Zapatta

womanizing fag
189d 7h 39m
Sikhs are legit, the reason they dont remind you of some of the other human garbage in brown is they have a very strict moral code not based on throwing rocks at women, protecting the innocent is very high on their list of things. And they will put their ass on the line to do it. That knife they carry on their belt isnt for show. Ask Indira Gandhi how serious Sikhs take honor and morality.

They also feed the hungry. many hundreds of thousands every day all over the world.

Last edited:

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
<Silver Donator>
Sikhs are legit, they reason they dont remind you of some of the other human garbage in brown is they have a very strict moral code not based on throwing rocks at women, protecting the innocent is very high on their list of things. And they will put their ass on the line to do it. That knife they carry on their belt isnt for show. Ask Indira Gandhi how serious Sikhs take honor and morality.

They also feed the hungry. many hundreds of thousands every day all over the world.

What a coincidence that Sikh is a warrior religion founded in response to Muslim aggression.

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
<Silver Donator>
Every Sikh I've met was good people, but those other fucks from the "religion of peace" can die in an AIDS fire.

With that said individualism and religious preference has no place in the military.

View attachment 249091
Military should still not allow special snowflake uniforms and dress codes. Jew hats were always allowed... just not as part of your everyday uniform.

People seem to forget the point of the uniform dress code of the military. It is to prevent anyone from being different/other than anyone else. Thus creating unity and cohesion. It also has practical applications. Like the discipline to get up and shave every day, cut your hair real neat, shine your boots and what have you.

ZyyzYzzy

Lock Screamfeeder Up
<Prior Amod>
132d 11h 13m
Military should still not allow special snowflake uniforms and dress codes. Jew hats were always allowed... just not as part of your everyday uniform.

People seem to forget the point of the uniform dress code of the military. It is to prevent anyone from being different/other than anyone else. Thus creating unity and cohesion. It also has practical applications. Like the discipline to get up and shave every day, cut your hair real neat, shine your boots and what have you.
Also no beards are great for having a gas mask actually work!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
62d 18h 18m

According to Waters, “The thinking is that if we are supplying tremendous dollars to candidates, we ought to have more say.
Hell, let's have the California primary on January 1st, make their delegates double what they are now and make the delegate count winner take all.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
62d 18h 18m
  • 1Like
Reactions: popsicledeath

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
62d 18h 18m

I don't know how a Dem doofus would agree to anything by M4A at this point. Trying to fix the nation's health care in a Democrat-style without M4A / singlepayer / universal health care is retarded because it's just going to be another Obamacare.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
62d 18h 18m

Is this true? Or are these claims about someone getting harassed while working for one of Bloomberg's companies?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
62d 18h 18m

Kaines

Potato del Grande
87d 16h 2m
We can't risk allowing private food companies, who's primary goal is to make as much profit as possible, to continue to rip off the American people for the food they need to live.

What sector can we do next!?
Electricity, housing(private land ownership), allowing private companies to control he job market... You know the basics of communism that all Dems eventually push for

TBT-TheBigToe

The New Evil
<Moderation Tools>
101d 13h 2m

Is this true? Or are these claims about someone getting harassed while working for one of Bloomberg's companies?
Had to go three or four links deep to find it but it’s his company;

Bloomberg LP, the business-news-focused media company founded and owned by the 77-year-old multi-billionaire has been hit with nearly 40 discrimination and harassment suits from 64 employees
Taken from this link

• 1Like
Reactions: popsicledeath

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
62d 18h 18m
I hate twitter threads but this is worth a read.

I wonder what Bloomberg's strategy is when carefully crafted media messaging isn't good enough for the electorate who has a raw and open incumbent that will answer any question anywhere and shit posts on the internet when he wakes up and goes to bed.

Zindan

Blackwing Lair Raider
31d 22h 52m
Sikhs are legit, they reason they dont remind you of some of the other human garbage in brown is they have a very strict moral code not based on throwing rocks at women, protecting the innocent is very high on their list of things. And they will put their ass on the line to do it. That knife they carry on their belt isnt for show. Ask Indira Gandhi how serious Sikhs take honor and morality.

This is true. I grew up in a small farming town in Norcal that had LOTS of Sikh's. Good people, farmers mostly and successful.

Sanrith Descartes

Get off my fucking lawn!
<Silver Donator>
25d 1h 16m
ROFL there will be fists flying if the berniebros are forced into a brokered convention.
Brokered Convention. "Someone" throws out Michelle Obama's name. An unstoppable rising chorus of cheers occurs. Obama vs Trump in November. Did none of you watch House of Cards?.

Sanrith Descartes

Get off my fucking lawn!
<Silver Donator>
25d 1h 16m
Ya, the one that is on U-verse, direct tv, gci, verizon fiOS, Prism and has over 200 local tv companies offerings including 8 areas of California and is the #1 paid news app for the massive amount of cord cutters. That youtube news company.
I wonder how many dicks CNN, MSNBC and Fox have had to suck to keep it off Spectrum and Comcast at this point.
One America News Network is so far to the right it makes FoxNews look like MSNBC. Not complaining mind you. Just stating facts.

Oldbased

I'm a lead farmer!
62d 9h 17m
One America News Network is so far to the right it makes FoxNews look like MSNBC. Not complaining mind you. Just stating facts.
Partially true.
What really differs is they are what news USED to be. Very few groups of 10 sitting around a table telling you their opinion on everything and ran more like a headline news most of the day with a hour of revolving stories, often from around the world on many issues. 1 hour of OANN gives you more variety of news than a week of CNN 24/7 Trump coverage.

Shelly watches the night programs with specific people like Liz Wheeler and stuff. I don't. I watch the hour random coverage which is usually only about 5-10 minutes on Trump/Dems and rest world news and events. Something you can't really get elsewhere anymore. I don't care what Trump says or Dems say for my news viewing. I can find eitherx5000 easily on twitter amplified to the max. I want actual news, hence it is the only news I "watch" anymore and usually in the daytime stories at that.

As this shows, you can have your cake and eat it too, no matter what your cake is.

Last edited:

fanaskin

Advanced level Agitator
<Silver Donator>
114d 23m
This has always been the real question no one asked. How big is the number of people who were effected with the 2 'hops' from the FISA and how much data did the FBI collect from them and who did they share that data with. I am guessing the FBI doesnt talk about it because the answer is BAD and the good guys are quiet because gonna use those numbers as an anvil to drop on everyone involved heads.

I think we never get that answer because they don't want to admit they surveiled trump directly.