Post your ballot here to prove you ain't a cuck

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Thread locked. Don't want anyone to post anything that would dox themselves.

100% a Keg thread. I'm sure we will habe a laptop and quake in chili pop up in a counter repair shop shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
First, If you vote in person a lot of places it's illegal to take photographs inside the polling location... #justsayin....

Second, it's unbecoming of an upstanding gentleman to ask others what they do in the privacy of the voting booth.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
i'm the only one that provided early voting proof

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

1604370852934.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think keg just wants to see me jerking off in the voting booth. He's been after my dick pics for years.

• 1Worf

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I didn’t take a pic cause I don’t really care to have a pic, I know what I voted and never really felt the need to. I don’t mind telling people if they ask.

Clicked straight ticket R, then went through page by page reviewing to make sure it selected R all the way through then hand selected local people I know are doing a good job in their current role.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I filled my mail in ballot from Gov Newsom with Republican boxes and then mailed it into the Dimwit blue sea that is California. That was over a week ago, didn't think to take a pic.

Never missed a vote out here. But it's just an exercise in defiance.

• 1Solidarity

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wife and I went straight R down the ballot. Her first time voting, my first time voting R. Not that it matters in Commiefornia, but we did our part.

• 2Trump
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Ballot was straight R. And what do you know my mom who hasnt voted in god knows how long was also straight R.

1604374895286.png

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Wife and I went straight R down the ballot. Her first time voting, my first time voting R. Not that it matters in Commiefornia, but we did our part.
Every vote matters, even in the shitholes. Enough people wake up in the shitholes and maybe things change.

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Ballot was straight R. And what do you know my mom who hasnt voted in god knows how long was also straight R.

View attachment 314632

I'm actually proud of my state for making this the first year in my lifetime that there wasn't a "just vote straight party ticket" option. I'm wondering how many downballot races we will now see decided by how many of the candidate's friends and family they got to the polls. heh

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Voted straight republican. There's your picture.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
That reaction score. Bro, I thought I was a bad poster. At least you're posting in the thread created for bad posters by bad posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.