Post Your Pet

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Maybe he/she will grow into it?

I'm jealous that you live somewhere you can still have a fireplace going in late April (or it is an old pic I suppose). I'm struggling not to turn the AC on yet because once I do it will be on until maybe October :(

She's a dipshit, thru and thru. She's a trainable dipshit, thankfully. She does pretty good with the focus heel, which is honestly pretty impressive. Must be the shepherd part of her shining thru. We refer to her as a dingo in German Shepherd clothing, however. She started burying food a couple weeks ago for no reason. She's only put on a couple pounds since we got her in December, so I've been feeding her a lot to try to get it so her ribs aren't showing, and she just started burying it. It's like she all of a sudden thought "2 meals a day for 4 months straight? This can't last forever." So I'm pretty sure there's a chicken leg and a beef bone somewhere out in the yard.

Also, was fucking cold this week. I usually turn the heat off in April, but it's still 35 when you wake up, so we just use this to warm up the living room until the sun starts to do it's thing.

I have been thinking that maybe I don't need a dog, I need a good working German shepherd, but then I think about this situation and think that when I get one, I won't want that one either and will just want Zel back.

It's a hole that can't ever be filled.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Flight

Molten Core Raider
My 2 year old German Shepherd died yesterday. I'm in fucking pieces.
SEB.png

• 7Solidarity
  • 2Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users