Post Your Pet

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Sorry to read that Tarisk Tarisk

Here is Buddy and Luna

IMG_20170722_180313.jpg

IMG_20170722_201141.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Well 2 weeks and i broke down and got a new dog after the loss of my last one. Haven't come up with a name just yet, picked her up today.

538034-1516920648-534499.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Newest additions to our zoo... Sisters, half boxer/Half Pit. Mom (the Pit) died in childbirth so they've been bottle/human raised. Vet is estimating they're going to get to between 60 and 70 pounds full grown. Right now they're just lazy 40 pound "puppies" at 5 months. (xpost from the "Pit Bulls are muderhobos" thread)
download_20180521_131106.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Nothing particularly unique or attractive about my two furry babies, but they are adored.

20170330_222422.jpg

^ My cat Dittles - I have a ton of decor thinga-ma-dooders at home, and she's perfect... she never messes with anything like some cats do, and she talks to me a LOT. I've had her since she was a tiny, tiny kitten so I've been all she's ever known. Definitely a "good" cat in regards to how some cats can be.

225e0a64-4511-4e33-a929-8873ba4445b4.jpg

^ My ferret Noodles - just a sweet, little innocent creature that I love. I heard as I was growing up that ferrets are bad pets because they bite and can be mean. This girl is nothing of the sort; gives kisses often, is bat-shit crazy when I get her out for playtime (everyone who sees her rolls laughing... she is playful beyond description) and is eternally curious about everything she can get into.

If I was rich(er) I'd get a snake, a giant millipede (things are a fucking trip to have crawl on your skin), and a playmate for Noodles.

• 1Like

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just moved into a new place, the den area is a sun room during the afternoon., Ash has posted herself right in the corner where the sun hits most of the day.

pAIVq9Kh.jpg

5HUs2Jwh.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Malligant

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is our little Luna, doesn't seem to happy about the collar we knitted for her!
Shes a bit more grown up now, but this is what I had to hand.

Luna 1.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just picked up a scottish fold with munchin cat in it.

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

• 16Like
Reactions: 15 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
kittens are so damned fun. They seem to hit an instant growth spurt where you wonder wtf happened. But that first part is easily the most entertaining part about cats.

On the other side, puppies/dogs start out more frustrating with the training and chewing/ruining everything. Mine is FINALLY after a slow process pretty much house trained. She for some reason was fine during the day but had a lot of evening accidents before bed. But now she's pretty much got it down. No indoor accidents in a few weeks/bout a month.

But they grow into the fun/buddy mode instead. Either way. I always have to have both in my house. I feel kinda guilty about moving away from doing more rescues but just watching them grow and knowing how they end up is mostly on you is so great also.

Also my pup grew up fast too. Pardon the folded ear, she was ready to get down on her own the moment I got her attention. She's 7 months now.

Original ad photo followed by more up to date
538034-1516920648-534499.jpg
zoechair.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
We adopted a second cat, Arya, a few months ago. First two weeks or so were a bit tough trying to get our other cat, Sansa, used to her and not hissing and swatting at her constantly. Now Arya's a little trolling shit half the time, but she also loves to snuggle, she plays fetch and makes some pretty adorable noises most of the time.

R601S4T.jpg

TtPhPBt.jpg

kFM7hfF.jpg

WDYXnDE.jpg

G0WEcWf.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
We adopted a second cat, Arya, a few months ago. First two weeks or so were a bit tough trying to get our other cat, Sansa, used to her and not hissing and swatting at her constantly. Now Arya's a little trolling shit half the time, but she also loves to snuggle, she plays fetch and makes some pretty adorable noises most of the time.

R601S4T.jpg

TtPhPBt.jpg

kFM7hfF.jpg

WDYXnDE.jpg

G0WEcWf.jpg

Cat on cat affection is pretty damn great.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Cat on cat affection is pretty damn great.

Eh, calling it affection is pretty generous. It's mostly invasion of space from Arya and grudging tolerance from Sansa, though Sansa will sometimes groom Arya. Of course, then Arya decides to start biting her in the neck and wrestling her.

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
Eh, calling it affection is pretty generous. It's mostly invasion of space from Arya and grudging tolerance from Sansa, though Sansa will sometimes groom Arya. Of course, then Arya decides to start biting her in the neck and wrestling her.

I think that's why I like it. 'Fuck you you're a pillow now' cuddling is pretty funny if you're the one taking the picture. When neither one will admit they want to move because fuck that guy, and then you're asleep because you're still a dickhead cat.
katsch.jpg

• 5Like

jeydax

Death and Taxes
We lost this very good boy today at the ripe ol' age of 8 years old. He had a litany of health issues including epilepsy and a very weakened immune system. He went out on his own terms thankfully, we didn't have to make the decision for him. RIP buddy boy :(

FXmvtCv.jpg

• 18Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 18 users

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
We lost this very good boy today at the ripe ol' age of 8 years old. He had a litany of health issues including epilepsy and a very weakened immune system. He went out on his own terms thankfully, we didn't have to make the decision for him. RIP buddy boy :(

FXmvtCv.jpg

My condolences man. That's never easy.

• 1Solidarity

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wife didnt want to be photographed.
Newest one from a hobby member who had to leave state due to job loss etc. At 60 lbs he seems like a puppy next to the 110 lb shepherd. Crazy energetic little shit. Going to have to work on getting trained but otherwise cute.

Resized_20180724_215630(1).jpg

• 5Like

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
The new shitlords Ser Purcival (Percy) von Pounce and Eli. Like 2 weeks apart (and a good bit bigger now), they are a funny duo.

20170623_184737.jpg

Last edited:
  • 5Like