Post Your Pet

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
20180918_203718.jpg

Shes a nazi/kkk President Trump supporter.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
My Boy Kane, He is a Cane Corso. 1st pic is him at 4 months. 2nd pic is him at 4 years.
kane1.jpg

kane2.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Behold, my very fat backyard squirrel...

FattyMcFat.JPG

These little (well, not so little now) guys gorge themselves on sunflower seeds.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Bean The Dog said:
My name is Bean. I like the kitty cat in our house, and I love playing with it so much that sometimes I forget things like there's a window that I accidentally ran through between the back porch and the kitchen to try to play with it..
P.S. - Tuesday was my birthday and I'm a year old now! So I officially blame all this on my humans not throwing me a birthday party.

I lovely night vet visit for 3 staples in an inch and a half long gash later.....

48383034_10217626739636589_3544474949898993664_o.jpg

Haus

<Silver Donator>
sugarbean.jpg

Ours last week... a couple days after getting fixed and still not too happy about it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
How old is that cat? He's got that old cat facial expression but doesn't look all scruffy.

When I got her from the shelter in January 2013 they weren't sure how old she was, but they guessed she was about 5. So now she's roughly 11 years old.

She does seem surprisingly healthy for her age. I don't necessarily do anything special as far as treating her well. I don't let her drink from the toilet, don't feed her potentially spoiled food, etc that some pet owners do. Only give her wet food once I'm awhile, but she gets to lick my plates when I'm done with most of my meals. For dry food I just feed her cheapo Purina brand, tho I get the kind for sensitive stomachs.

• 1Harrow

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
When I got her from the shelter in January 2013 they weren't sure how old she was, but they guessed she was about 5. So now she's roughly 11 years old.

She does seem surprisingly healthy for her age. I don't necessarily do anything special as far as treating her well. I don't let her drink from the toilet, don't feed her potentially spoiled food, etc that some pet owners do. Only give her wet food once I'm awhile, but she gets to lick my plates when I'm done with most of my meals. For dry food I just feed her cheapo Purina brand, tho I get the kind for sensitive stomachs.

My parents cat lived until they put her down at 19 years old, with major health issues. Cat's can be very long lived.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>

Well she's a good looking cat. Glad to hear she's healthy.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Well she's a good looking cat. Glad to hear she's healthy.

Thanks man :) I just wish she was quieter! By far the most talkative cat I've ever had, to the point of much frustration. She hates me sitting anywhere other than my couch, if I sit anywhere else she basically paces around and cat-yells at me until I move or yell back at her.

Last edited:
  • 1Harrow