Post Your Pet

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fostering this dude for a few weeks. Very crazy looking.. part basenji said, seems like a hyena

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
My Bull Dogs. The one with the Red Collar is 10 years old, she is half American half English. She is a first generation on the re-creation of the Olde English Bulldogge. The one with the Blue Collar is 7 and she is a purebred English. Looking at this pic makes me realize I need to clean up my wires.

rrr_img_119334.jpg

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
My Bull Dogs. The one with the Red Collar is 10 years old, she is half American half English. She is a first generation on the re-creation of the Olde English Bulldogge. The one with the Blue Collar is 7 and she is a purebred English. Looking at this pic makes me realize I need to clean up my wires.

rrr_img_119334.jpg
Bulldogs fucking rule. I've owned a German Shepard, English sheepdog, and a Shar-pei, and none of them could hold a candle to my bulldog in terms of character. Bulldogs are just big lovable retards.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_119625.jpg

rrr_img_119626.jpg

rrr_img_119627.jpg

My cat is weird. He has an amazing temperament(yet to hear him hiss/growl in yet, even at the dog) but if you try and hold him for more than a minute he just does every thing possible to jump out of your arms. Not attack you just wiggle his way out any way possible. On the other hand he loves to jump up on my lap while sitting at my computer or on me if im laying down. Cat I had before this was the exact opposite. She wouldnt ever just come up to you and lay next to you or on you but would let you hold her for however long you wanted.

iannis

Musty Nester
Sometimes it's just they prefer to be held differently. It seems like they either like to be held like a baby or they like to stand on your arm (crook your elbow and let 'em just stand on it like a tree branch). I've had two cats that like to ride on my shoulders like a parrot... or like a stole. But different cats like different things, and some cats just don't like to be picked up. They'd rather just walk next to you.

I seem to remember this from waaaay back and now I can't find one. Always worth a quick look I thought.

I'll start: this is Senator Thompson Burnelli:
S5GyUnU.jpg

I think he's a Norwegian Forest Cat, but I dunno; he followed me home and now lives with us.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

quse

the pupe
Picked up a puppy from the shelter a couple months ago.

Randy Bobandy (the cheeseburger walrus). Mixed breed something or other; shelter claimed lab/terrier, but he's ridiculously hound like.

0orfudx-jpg.1394.jpg

pymaflc-jpg.1395.jpg

0oRFUDx.jpg

PymAfLC.jpg

Last edited:
  • 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
d94fca45c6c813206a925b3dbd2788de.png

Got a 29 gallon Biocube and a 5g nano tank. I keep mollies, tetras, snails, cichlids, an otto cat, and shrimp. All live plants, just to have an easy low-key gardening hobby too.

e431e3efd6dd2acf539a830232a7a9a2.png
d424bfd0dc920a6ab6d54460b517062e.png

47bdd10af97c3f77049ffba9415a67cb.png

• 7Like
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 7 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
wGUzvsT.jpg

Big one is Bordeaux the rott mix who we believe is "special". (As in special sized bus she would ride on)
Weenie dog is Lacy, who actually runs the show around the house and is my enforcer for controlling BOrdeaux when she goes nuts.

• 2Like
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 2 users