Prey

Goatface

3.17 star(s) Rating: 3.17/5 18 Votes
Title: Predator 5

Genre: Horror, Thriller, Action

Director: Dan Trachtenberg

Cast: Amber Midthunder

Plot: The story will follow Kee, a Comanche woman wanting to prove herself in the masculine world of the Comanche. When danger threatens them all – Kee sets out to prove that she is as capable as any young warrior.

Goatface

1622149669420.png

internet says she is 5'5" 120

• 4Direct to DVD
  • 4Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 10 users

spronk

FPS noob
what if its a child predator and she seduces him with a magic vagina, then you wonder the whole movie who the real predator is

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 10 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
what if its a child predator and she seduces him with a magic vagina, then you wonder the whole movie who the real predator is

Plot twist...that magic vagina is just a penis turned inside out.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Wonder if she'll get cancelled since she's a Sioux and not a Comanche.

• 4Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users

Cybsled

Interesting that they are finally doing a historical setting film with Predator. They've been teasing that shit since Predator 2.

• 2Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This has a possibility to be the good sort of comically bad if they go all in on making indian magic a thing. Since liberals are racist as fuck, I'm sure there will be all sorts of cringe-worthy stuff.

• 2Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Plot: The story will follow Kee, a Comanche woman wanting to prove herself in the masculine world of the Comanche. When danger threatens them all – Kee sets out to prove that she is as capable as any young warrior.

Iron Man Reaction GIF

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I thought Shane black couldn't fail and his movie was terrible. Apparently they are doubling down on that shit show

The Adrien Brody predator had some good moments even though it sucked.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Goonsquad Officer
This has a possibility to be the good sort of comically bad if they go all in on making indian magic a thing. Since liberals are racist as fuck, I'm sure there will be all sorts of cringe-worthy stuff.
Sir, bipoc magic is just as valid as science. When she summons lightning you will know

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If they had some Brotherhood of the Wolf level of action and violence this could be good. But they will want PG13 and so garbage it shall be.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Hahahaha

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
There's no poster in the OP and I started reading the plot outline:

"A Comanche woman wanting to prove . . . . "

Huh what, I thought I must have clicked the wrong thread. Nope, this is a new Predator film.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
I thought Shane black couldn't fail and his movie was terrible. Apparently they are doubling down on that shit show

The Adrien Brody predator had some good moments even though it sucked.
Yeah Predators wasn't particularly good but it at least had some entertaining moments/stretches which is more than can be said for pretty much all the other shit that's come out since Predator 2.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
i've never watched Alien v Predator 1 (AND THEY MADE A SECOND ONE) but i want to some day out of morbid curiosity

• 1Like

Cybsled

i've never watched Alien v Predator 1 (AND THEY MADE A SECOND ONE) but i want to some day out of morbid curiosity

AvP1 is okish, but it is PG13. It slightly follows the original comic for certain plot points.

AvP2 went full R rating and didn't hold back. It is also a direct sequel to the first movie and literally takes place moments later. But it is still a pretty dumb movie lol.

• 2Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database