Privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintermute

<Charitable Administrator>
Do you guys want this entire sub forum private or a private area inside of it?

Other people are obviously reading threads here.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
While i lean towards entire sub forums being private, either option is fine. There are some things being discussed here, such as in the boxing tech thread, that i would prefer not end up on DBG boards, either solution solves that though. Thanks a_skeleton_03.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I think it would make sense for it to be registered members only.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Thrudd

Silver Knight of the Realm
Make this completely private with access invitation only. People have to watch what they say here so anything important isn't leaked before opening

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Leave it open for dramatic purposes!

I want people coming here and talking wise about our fat mommas.

Ideally people will get riled up enough that we'll see fake accounts like ZaideLicksGoats spamming nonsense due to salt overload over losing out on a 18 year old dragon that spawns every day.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
People are already very salty, you shall all have the autism army after you soon

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It should be private and need special access to view imo. There are def registered members on this board that are full on autismo's and are no doubt reading all of this planning ways to train our groups or report us for random shit etc.

• 2Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
It should be private and need special access to view imo. There are def registered members on this board that are full on autismo's and are no doubt reading all of this planning ways to train our groups or report us for random shit etc.
Out them please.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
We now have a private area just for that.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I will be reporting all boxers and MQers to DBG. Cheaters are scum.

I can't tell if you are serious... Just in case you are, I doubt MQ will work. It does not on Phinny. Boxing is also legal as you are allowed to run 1 instance of the game per PC and there is no limit.

If you are just trawlin... cool I guess?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I can't tell if you are serious... Just in case you are, I doubt MQ will work. It does not on Phinny. Boxing is also legal as you are allowed to run 1 instance of the game per PC and there is no limit.

If you are just trawlin... cool I guess?
Like do you even post here?

• 2Like

lost

<Bronze Donator>
It should be prviate, thats why in some posts I've been vague about my tactics for boxing etc. Youre going to have people ghosting here reading things and if boxing being that rampant on a "TRUE BOX" server then they're going to crack down on VM's and such. For the longest time on phinigel no one talked about how they did things, there was maybe 3 people that boxed a group up until late kunark, and those people were followed around to be caught broadcasting at the same time etc. People were fucking nazi's dude, like YOURE BOXING MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER YOURE CHEATING IM REPORTING YOU kind of shit constantly. This forum section would be a gold mine for salty bitches.

and MQ2 does work on phinigel dude. it just isnt readily available.. im sure theres coders in this group that know how to make it work on agnarr if they put the effort into it. and if they do ill be in line to pay =p

Status
Not open for further replies.