Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Prodigal Son

Genre: Drama, Crime, Mystery

First aired: 2019-09-23

Creator: Chris Fedak, Sam Sklaver

Cast: Tom Payne, Michael Sheen, Bellamy Young, Lou Diamond Phillips, Halston Sage, Aurora Perrineau, Frank Harts, Keiko Agena

Overview: The son of a notorious serial killer becomes an acclaimed criminal psychologist who uses his unique insight into how killers think to help the NYPD.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Been watching this show. I am kind of digging it, though it feels kind of serial killer + profiler lite. Sister is hot as fuck.

Michael Sheen is excellent

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Been watching this show. I am kind of digging it, though it feels kind of serial killer + profiler lite. Sister is hot as fuck.

Michael Sheen is excellent

Reminds me a little of the Good Doctor, except this protagonist is actually high functioning enough to make me believe that he can get work, albeit with difficulty. Great cast all around, not just Michael Sheen.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Been enjoying this as well. The sister is the same actress that was the security officer on The Orville and was dating Seth.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Been enjoying this as well. The sister is the same actress that was the security officer on The Orville and was dating Seth.

I see it now! It has been driving me nuts trying to figure out why she looked familiar.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’ve been digging it so far. I’m going to need a little more from Michael Sheen’s character in the next few episodes, I think. Hopefully we get that with the sister.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I see it now! It has been driving me nuts trying to figure out why she looked familiar.

I had to look it up, amazing what a little Klingon like makeup does! Smoking hot as a blonde.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Major problem with this week's episode. It was boring and I couldn't figure out what was missing. Then I realized something literally WAS missing, Michael Sheen.

TFW the protagonist isn't the star.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Posted this in the PGT. Now I have to watch this show.

vAMY88h.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Michael Sheen is great. Also, after this week he is going to make the mistake of thinking he has gotten a step ahead of his dad's scheming. Nope, that shit was all about him, not hottie sister.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's gotta be the most plot-convenient amnesia ever. I love the medical examiner though, reminds me of S1/S2 Felicity from Arrow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So for a show where the main thing that sets it apart from the hundreds of other crime procedurals is the serial killer father, they sure do go to a lot of trouble to leave the father out as much as they can. I didn't expect him to full on scooby gang solving crimes with his son or for it to just be a knockoff silence of the lambs, but episodes without Michael Sheen really do suffer for his absence.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I am so tired of the "We have 2 cops guarding the door to the witness patient at the hospital" shtick. The whole episode was cringe.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Much better episode this week. Makes me feel like the episodes with his sister are shoehorned in. As much as I love Halston Sage, I think the show might be better off without that whole part of the show. Will see though.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
This is back on. Pretty good episode, though now I am wondering where they are going to go with it.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database