Progresso vs Campbells

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Which is superior chicken noodle soup?

• Total voters

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Buy Campbell’s

Do it, idiot
Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Cambells tomato is so much better to me. Probably because I grew up with that and cheese sandwiches to dip in it… mostly as a comfort food when you were sick and getting better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
progresso is mostly water, ya'll ppl drinking 1940s depression era boiled shoe leather

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I thought that was going to be a study of respiratory bat diseases in Wuhan.

But you know what this thread needs? More Lanx Lanx

Because it would be in poor taste to completely ignore the panoply of soups from our friends in the far east
white ppl chicken noodle soup is pretty dank, a simple ramen bath and random veggies and chicken slices is already infinityx2 better than white ppl chicken noodle soup

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Cambells tomato is so much better to me. Probably because I grew up with that and cheese sandwiches to dip in it… mostly as a comfort food when you were sick and getting better.
I don’t understand tomato soup. Like why not just throw a tomato in a blender and hit liquidity - tomato soup.