Project A

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Looks to have some promise. I'm definitely up for a change of pace from Blizzard's Overwatch.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I like how they are focused on precision, ping and cheating from the start

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I feel like they're gonna realize combating cheaters is a constant fight, but maybe they won't be afraid to do hardware bans from the start.

Gunplay doesn't look that great from video, but its a demo reel.. It just looks like TFC/HL ish shooting. I'll take my CS w/ WC3 mod though.

Appreciate them picking out the buzzwords with hit registry and peekers advantage.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Seems completely mundane. They’re printing money over there and this is what they’re working on?

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Seems completely mundane. They’re printing money over there and this is what they’re working on?

From the whole 10th anniversary announcements, they are working on this, a fighting game, what looked like an ARPG (they didnt actually talk about it, that I caught, just showed dev work), a card game, and updates for Summoner's Rift in league. Plus mobile versions of League and TFT. And an animated Series. They have a lot of irons in a lot of fires.

Fadaar

That guy
le bump

I feel like they're gonna realize combating cheaters is a constant fight, but maybe they won't be afraid to do hardware bans from the start.

Gunplay doesn't look that great from video, but its a demo reel.. It just looks like TFC/HL ish shooting. I'll take my CS w/ WC3 mod though.

Appreciate them picking out the buzzwords with hit registry and peekers advantage.

I think before I quit playing CS altogether (probably shortly after HL2 came out and the majority of people moved over to CS:S which I did not like) the WC3 mod was pretty much all I played.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I only played WC3 when they had 4? classes and no saves. I just went NE, that trueshot plus deagle was mmmmm. Mopping servers with ease.

I just hope this game will have satisfying one-taps.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user