Project Quarm - 1 Box Planes of Power

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
We don't ban people for being offended, nor do we have an agenda to push here. We host an emulated game server of an MMO classic with slight gameplay and quality of life improvements.

We shouldn't remove the n-word from Huckleberry Finn because in that era, the word was used in that context. We don't ban the Bible even though it contains verses such as "20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." and children are routinely exposed to The Bible.

We just need to be reasonable adults and consider those time pieces that may need slight explanation. They don't need changed, nor do we need to be aggressive in the opposite direction.
You’ll end up like Mike.
breaking bad no more half measures GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

elroz

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I found this line when I was seeing which npc's had unique dialogue when they picked up items off the ground near them. (both gypsies)
[Thu May 26 01:24:30 2022] Wyle Bimlin picks an item up from the ground and says, 'Hey! Look what I found! Another piece of rubbish for my trailer... Must be my lucky day.'
[Thu May 26 02:08:14 2022] Gornolin picks an item up from the ground and says, 'Hey! Look what I found! Another piece of rubbish for my trailer... Must be my lucky day.'

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
“We just need to be reasonable adults”

Dawg you just banned the word “gypsy” from your bootleg EverQuest server, wrote several incoherent short essays trying to rationalize that decision, then did a complete 180 and quoted a bible verse about horse semen for some fucking reason.
I have probably spent about 2 hours total playing on p99 in my life and even I knew this would be exactly what you're signing up for when you play on a Secrets server

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I have probably spent about 2 hours total playing on p99 in my life and even I knew this would be exactly what you're signing up for when you play on a Secrets server
I'd expect this, more, though:

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Must be nice to have so little going on in your life that your problems revolve around hurty words in a 25 year old game and safe spaces.

I'd bet good money this was a troll and there is no gf offended by fuck all. They say jump you say....

Fucking pathetic yet predictable.