Proposed New Rule: Martial Law

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
In today's modern age of cyber threats we must be prepared for enemies of all shapes and sizes, foreign and domestic. The new rule I am proposing seeks to abate the threat of hostile takeover by providing community members with a fallback option to combat any such threat.

New rule:

Members of the community can initiate a vote to institute "Martial Law". For the protection of the community, this vote will be hard-coded into the forum software and programmed to automatically execute if the motion passes. If enacted, all Donor members of the community will be elevated to moderator level. This will give the community the ability to eliminate any hostiles should the moderators and/or administrator be unable or unwilling to do so.

• 2Like
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
600 men(and 1 Mist) enter - one man leaves.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I'd like to enact Martial law right now. Just to test it out.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
In today's modern age of cyber threats we must be prepared for enemies of all shapes and sizes, foreign and domestic. The new rule I am proposing seeks to abate the threat of hostile takeover by providing community members with a fallback option to combat any such threat.

New rule:

Members of the community can initiate a vote to institute "Martial Law". For the protection of the community, this vote will be hard-coded into the forum software and programmed to automatically execute if the motion passes. If enacted, all Donor members of the community will be elevated to moderator level. This will give the community the ability to eliminate any hostiles should the moderators and/or administrator be unable or unwilling to do so.

caesar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.