(PS4) Days gone. Q1-2019

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

Days Gone is an action-adventure survival horror game set in a post-apocalyptic open world, played from a third-person perspective. The player controls Deacon St. John (Sam Witwer), a former outlaw-turned drifter and bounty hunter who prefers life on the road to wilderness encampments.[3] The game takes place two years after a global pandemic occurred which killed almost all of humanity, and transformed millions of others into "Freakers", mindless zombie-like creatures that are quickly evolving.[3] In the E3 2016 stage demo, two types of "Freakers" were revealed, Newts and Hordes. In the E3 2017 stage demo, infected animals such as bears and wolves also were revealed to also comprise the "Freakers", and human enemies are revealed to be featured in the game as well.

Screenshot_20180728-112009_Chrome.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
I look forward to this game, everyone keeps saying its gonna be a disaster but i have faith! Its weird how they barely talked about it at E3 this year but I guess with a feb date, then waiting for VGA/PSX (Nov/Dec) makes a lot of sense

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
A retard playing with the aim of my dog' girlfriend, the brother of gabe avoiding question about fuel mechanic (aka there is none) who prefer talk about how generic the "stealth" mode is and how you can kill zombie with melee and guns. Also there is craft!

Best part is about how the zombie have their own "life", it does mean their zombie AI is top notch. (my ass)

They should avoid interview in the future and maybe spend more time adding gore in their fantastic game.

Anyway i hope the game will be cool at release...

Cabales

Trakanon Raider
Probably eventually, but I'm playing a bunch of different stuff right now. Interested in seeing how it;s received though.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I am grabbing this day one. I also have a gaming weekend the weekend it comes out. With BB GC and a $10 cert from Division 2, grabbing it for 37 bucks.

I can absolutely guarantee you this game will be EPIC. Get Ready for another Horizon Zero Dawn surprise.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'll definitely be waiting on reviews here, but it looks promising. I have way too much shit to play(and not enough time) as is.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I'll definitely be waiting on reviews here, but it looks promising. I have way too much shit to play(and not enough time) as is.

Screw that we are addicts. Add to the backlog I say!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user