Psych

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Psych

Genre: Mystery, Drama, Comedy

First aired: 2006-07-07

Creator: Steve Franks

Cast: James Roday, Dulé Hill, Timothy Omundson, Maggie Lawson, Kirsten Nelson, Corbin Bernsen

Overview: Thanks to his police officer father's efforts, Shawn Spencer spent his childhood developing a keen eye for detail (and a lasting dislike of his dad). Years later, Shawn's frequent tips to the police lead to him being falsely accused of a crime he solved. Now, Shawn has no choice but to use his abilities to perpetuate his cover story: psychic crime-solving powers, all the while dragging his best friend, his dad, and the police along for the ride.

Last edited by a moderator:

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
<3 this show, highly doubt they would kill off Henry. Something seemed off last season though, not nearly as many laughs as normal

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I liked this last episode a lot more than the season opener. Shawn seemed way too out-of-character in the Lethal Weapon parody.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
i've got about 4 recorded waiting for time to watch. if it was only 30 min, i'd probably watch them quicker. But then, they'd probably suck. Anyway, wouldn't be surprised if that's a big part of the reason people don't talk about it more.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can't wait until next Wednesday.

After all of this time, I had assumed that everyone kinda "knew" and just went with it.

Homsar

Finally caught the mayor episode, thought it was the best in a while

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm only like 3 episodes into the season, but I finally, for the first time ever saw a fucking pineapple.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Still one of my favorite shows on television. Some gems this season. The 100th episode clue style one was great.

Homsar

Really liking this season, Shawn and Henry fist bump, Henry's suck it sign and Mr Booty man ringtown was all fantastic. Anyone know where to get that song btw ? been looking all over for it

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The season finale was last night. They fired McNabb!
He became a really useless character, wasn't even in most episodes. Pretty much got replaced by Woody who is a much better character imo, so makes sense they'd remove him. Then again could just be plot stuff for next season.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I wonder how come, if he wanted off or something. He was okay when they wrote him in more. That said Woody is fucking gold every time he is on screen.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bad feels, man.
frown.png

Vaclav

Boo... one of the best shows on TV getting the boot... Great run though.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database